Denny’s Legacy Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Legacy Lane
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Legacy Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/27/17Not bad
- Rating 5.010/17/17I love the food but the service really needs help. I put in an online order and about 30 mins later I went to pick it up only to be told "I don't have anything up here let me check." I waited another 20 mins for my food.
- Rating 5.010/2/17I was very disappointed when I decided to go to dennys for lunch because the service was so slow that I ended up leaving 40 mins later without ever getting my food. The excuse she gave me was that the food truck was here and they were busy putting it away.
I then decided to order my food online and almost 30 mins later my food was ready and hot.
I am giving a 5 for the online pick up service as for the dine-in service that deserves a 1 or lower.
- Rating 3.08/17/17People are friendly, food is fair to good depending on what you order.