Denny’s W Ina Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Ina Rd
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Ina Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●20% OFF ALL TAKE OUT ORDERS
- ●MEETING ROOM FOR ALL OCCASSIONS
- Rating 5.012/4/18You guys rock !
- Rating 4.011/29/18Good was very good. It wouldn't feed 4 - 5 people. It feed 2. The pumpkin pie was great.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was ready and warm when we picked up! Great option I highly recommend!
- Rating 5.08/28/18My fiance said her meal was perfect and she doesn't play when it comes to food.
- Rating 1.08/21/18We were staying at a hotel just behind the dennys.
I used the hotel WiFi to order a late night breakfast.
When my wife got their they said they had not received the order so she had to wait to get it cooked. Then when it was done they would not allow the hotel 10% discount to be used because they said it was an internet order and had already been charged.
So. I will never again use the online ordering.
- Rating 5.03/15/18I do the online ordering weekly. The food is always great, and the price is always great.
- Rating 5.02/28/18Even though it was a packed Sunday morning my order was hot and ready to go at the time that was requested. Everything was cooked perfectly.
- Rating 5.01/10/18I have used the online services twice and I was extremely satisfied with the food and service.
- Rating 4.012/27/17We had a great meal and great service on Christmas Day. Thanks to all the people who had to work to serve us.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great meal, great service, great price! We'll be back!