Denny’s N Freeway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Freeway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.02/27/18I ordered online and arrived a few minutes before the time the app gave me. The gentleman at the online orders counter got my name and went to look for my order. Much later I was approached by another employee, this time a lady who asked if I was being helped. I told her who was helping and she took the phone to show him my receipt. It turns out that guy was the manager and was refusing to cook my order. The gal took someone else's pancakes that matched my order and said she was sorry about what happened but she couldn't do anything because he was the main boss. This experience was horrible. I was treated very wrongly
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered four pieces of french toast but I only got three. I ordered for me and my roommate with the hopes of having a great breakfast. However, not only the quality was bad, but we weren't full as we didn't get the amount of french toast that we ordered
- Rating 3.02/27/18I order on line. They said that the order it’s was going to be ready in 20 min , and when I arrive the order wasn’t ready at all , and I hit the wrong order
- Rating 2.02/24/18To go orders don't work. On the first occasion we ordered on line, we allowed 20 minutes like the site said to before going to pick it up. When we arrived to pick up the order, it had not even been submitted. The second on-line order had multiple problems, 1) requests were not addressed 2) there was gravy on the mashed potatoes when we chose no gravy and 3) no cocktail sauce was provided. The manager said she was just informed that they had been out for 2 weeks. Why couldn't they go to the store and buy what they needed until their re-order was delivered. Who orders shrimp w/o cocktail sauce? I don't understand why Denny's can't call us back when there are question/problems. They don't seem to give the same level of service to take out orders as they do if you are dining in. When Denny's doesn't get the order right, then you have to waste your gasoline and time to go back to get the order corrected. DON'T DO TO GO ORDERS!
- Rating 5.011/28/17We just moved and I have to ask myself where Denny's has been all my life?! I absolutely LOVE their online ordering feature! I have gone to Denny's most of my life when traveling, but always found myself at a fast food restaurant many other times while in town. And it is nuts because Denny's offers you so much food and is such a GREAT VALUE compared to these other restaurants. Especially for breakfast! I seriously can often get 3 meals out of one order while my fiancé, who is 6'4" - is more than satisfied with his meal! And the food is DELICIOUS! Instead of a little cake of hash browns, you get almost a 1/2 plate of nice toasted hash browns, perfect eggs, bacon, pancakes. Everything tastes home cooked and not plastic!
- Rating 3.011/12/17I love Dennys restaurants. I often go, already once a week to one. This specific one is okay. Here, sometimes one gets friendly am service and sometimes you don't.
- Rating 4.010/11/17food was great . i was late because of a detour that caused a traffic snag. One older waitress was critical of my lateness, loudly spouting so all eyes turned to me.
all else was ok.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great Service!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Fast - everything I nedded was in the bag - quality was high - service was great.