Denny’s Oracle Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Oracle Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Oracle Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Thr no delivery fee makes this a winner!
- Rating 3.012/18/18every thing was good except I was missing food out of 2 of the 4 orders
- Rating 3.011/6/18Good, delivery was on time...but I had forgotten how good but fattening your stuff was...
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great service
- Rating 1.010/3/18My order was not correct and when AI called I was told I needed to talk to the manager but when I got to there I was told the manager was not there and to try again later
- Rating 5.09/5/18Our neighborhood Denny's features excellent service by congenial staff, and good food at reasonable price. (In fact, we are observing our 17-year old granddaughter's birthday there tonight, at her request! That's how satisfied we all are with our Denny's.)
- Rating 5.08/22/18Great food!
- Rating 1.07/31/18Order was incomplete. No avocado was on my sandwich. I paid extra for it
- Rating 5.07/31/18Have always had great experiences at Denny's!!!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Terrific country fried steak, potatoes and gravy were the best I’ve had in a long time. Prompt delivery by DoorDash.
- Rating 3.07/31/18I paid extra for additional eggs in the “build your own slam” but they weren’t included in the order. I had the order delivered so there was no way to get back down to the restaurant to resolve the issue.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18I love Denny’s. My only criticism is that I placed this order for a specific time. They got the order ready too early and put it in the warming window until I arrived. As a result my pancakes were a bit tough while the bacon was cold.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Great food!