Denny’s W Valencia Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Valencia Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Valencia Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/18/18Terrible!!!
Ordered online for delivery. I entered my Address and info, I placed an order and it never arrived. When I called the location the Manager stated."They do not deliver, I'd have to order form a 3rd party delivery
service not the Dennys web site". He also stated he'd request a return for the money charge to my card over the internet. It never happened. A month and a half later I'm still trying to get a refund for an online order I never received d. In fact they said he I called it was never prepared. I doubt leaving this comment will help or ever reviewed or posted.
- Rating 3.09/10/18Missing a whole meal that's cost me 11$ and both my kids had to share.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I have just gotten out of the hospital the day before and was recovering so ordering Denny's was the best idea we had .. Thank you Denny's for the delivery :)
- Rating 4.07/31/18The food was good. A bit cold, which was my fault because I thought I ordered from a location up the street from my job. So, I had to travel an additional 3 miles. The girl who gave me my order was courteous. I'll return to that location in the future if I'm in that area.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always great staff, Food is delicious, well cooked and served in a timely manner. I have not had a bad experience dining in and taking out. Very satisfied will definitely come back again.
- Rating 5.04/9/18My experience using the online ordering for dinner. Wish I would have done it sooner. When I arrived to pick up my order, not only was it ready with everything included to enjoy our meal at home but experiencd the same great service as I get as a dine in guest. I will be using online ordering again
- Rating 2.03/6/18I already answered a survey with regards to my experience. My order was for delivery, the food was cold & overcooked.
- Rating 1.02/20/18The food wasn't that good I know it was kind of late well not too late but I ordered nachos and the tortilla chips weren't cooked all the way it was like eating regular tortilla with a lot of oil. So it was pretty nasty
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service and staff!!
- Rating 1.01/30/18I ordered on line with your app one time and spent over $48. for 7 items and was handed a bag with 2 hamburgers. I could see my order on the screen behind the register and had to argue for the each of the remaining items. The order was still wrong
- Rating 1.01/20/18Did not get order correct, and would not refund.
- Rating 1.012/29/17Eggs were not cooked correctly causing illnesses. Never eating here again.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Fresh hot food and friendly staff.
- Rating 5.010/26/17My local neighborhood Denny's. My son and I come here often as this is one of go to choices for mother/son bonding nights. The food is consistent but overall the staff is really nice and that makes for a good experience.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Wonderful customer service!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Now that we can order online it makes it so much faster and easier. Never disappointed with the value.