Denny’s W Valencia Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Valencia Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Valencia Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was ok. Could have been better had it brought by door dash so it was cold. But on the plus side they gave us extra mozzarella sticks however they were gross like they weren’t even cooked.
- Rating 1.09/18/18Terrible!!!
Ordered online for delivery. I entered my Address and info, I placed an order and it never arrived. When I called the location the Manager stated."They do not deliver, I'd have to order form a 3rd party delivery
service not the Dennys web site". He also stated he'd request a return for the money charge to my card over the internet. It never happened. A month and a half later I'm still trying to get a refund for an online order I never received d. In fact they said he I called it was never prepared. I doubt leaving this comment will help or ever reviewed or posted.
- Rating 3.09/10/18Missing a whole meal that's cost me 11$ and both my kids had to share.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I have just gotten out of the hospital the day before and was recovering so ordering Denny's was the best idea we had .. Thank you Denny's for the delivery :)
- Rating 4.07/31/18The food was good. A bit cold, which was my fault because I thought I ordered from a location up the street from my job. So, I had to travel an additional 3 miles. The girl who gave me my order was courteous. I'll return to that location in the future if I'm in that area.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always great staff, Food is delicious, well cooked and served in a timely manner. I have not had a bad experience dining in and taking out. Very satisfied will definitely come back again.
- Rating 5.04/9/18My experience using the online ordering for dinner. Wish I would have done it sooner. When I arrived to pick up my order, not only was it ready with everything included to enjoy our meal at home but experiencd the same great service as I get as a dine in guest. I will be using online ordering again
- Rating 2.03/6/18I already answered a survey with regards to my experience. My order was for delivery, the food was cold & overcooked.
- Rating 1.02/20/18The food wasn't that good I know it was kind of late well not too late but I ordered nachos and the tortilla chips weren't cooked all the way it was like eating regular tortilla with a lot of oil. So it was pretty nasty
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service and staff!!
- Rating 1.01/30/18I ordered on line with your app one time and spent over $48. for 7 items and was handed a bag with 2 hamburgers. I could see my order on the screen behind the register and had to argue for the each of the remaining items. The order was still wrong
- Rating 1.01/20/18Did not get order correct, and would not refund.
- Rating 1.012/29/17Eggs were not cooked correctly causing illnesses. Never eating here again.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Fresh hot food and friendly staff.
- Rating 5.010/26/17My local neighborhood Denny's. My son and I come here often as this is one of go to choices for mother/son bonding nights. The food is consistent but overall the staff is really nice and that makes for a good experience.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Wonderful customer service!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Now that we can order online it makes it so much faster and easier. Never disappointed with the value.