For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tucson
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tucson
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19Wonderful job to everyone that works there
- Rating 1.012/18/18My most disapointing dining experience. 7.99 for 4 very small chicken tenders. 10.99 for 13 tiny french fries and a cold super bird that had hardley any turkey on it. I am a single mom wirh a autistic son on a very tight budget. I wasted our entire eat out for the month budget on a meal that didnt feel us up.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Great food, though I will say their menus need more choices. Always great service and friendly environment.
- Rating 5.09/26/18It was busy breakfast rush, but the 2 hostess we very nice & efficient.
- Rating 1.07/31/18We ordered Online. They left out all the sides on the order. We called them and they told us we'd have to pick them up if we wanted them. We asked to speak to the manager but he wouldn't come to the phone and the first person we spoke to hang up on us. We eventually got the manager to remake our order and send it back out to us. It only took us an additional 90 minutes. Service stinks and the online service sucks. Reported to corporate and didn't even get a courtesy e-mail back apologizing for crappy service. Denny's doesn't give a damn.
- Rating 5.012/19/17The app was very useful.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Amazing service has my food ready when the time says it's ready even earlier sometimes I work right next door
- Rating 1.09/26/17We found hair in our food on both of our plates and we're very angry when the waiter didn't care.
- Rating 4.08/23/17My food wasn't kept warm so it was a we bit cold....like if they had it waiting on counter for a while