For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tucson
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tucson
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/23/19missing a few items but food was good.
- Rating 5.02/14/19Wonderful job to everyone that works there
- Rating 1.012/18/18My most disapointing dining experience. 7.99 for 4 very small chicken tenders. 10.99 for 13 tiny french fries and a cold super bird that had hardley any turkey on it. I am a single mom wirh a autistic son on a very tight budget. I wasted our entire eat out for the month budget on a meal that didnt feel us up.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Great food, though I will say their menus need more choices. Always great service and friendly environment.
- Rating 5.09/26/18It was busy breakfast rush, but the 2 hostess we very nice & efficient.
- Rating 1.07/31/18We ordered Online. They left out all the sides on the order. We called them and they told us we'd have to pick them up if we wanted them. We asked to speak to the manager but he wouldn't come to the phone and the first person we spoke to hang up on us. We eventually got the manager to remake our order and send it back out to us. It only took us an additional 90 minutes. Service stinks and the online service sucks. Reported to corporate and didn't even get a courtesy e-mail back apologizing for crappy service. Denny's doesn't give a damn.
- Rating 5.012/19/17The app was very useful.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Amazing service has my food ready when the time says it's ready even earlier sometimes I work right next door
- Rating 1.09/26/17We found hair in our food on both of our plates and we're very angry when the waiter didn't care.
- Rating 4.08/23/17My food wasn't kept warm so it was a we bit cold....like if they had it waiting on counter for a while