Denny’s Transcon Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Transcon Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Transcon Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/16/18They don't look at orders properly. I ordered certain things with my meal and I didn't receive them. I had already driven down the road
- Rating 4.04/8/18I've never had to sign a receipt before for a meal I've ordered through the app. When I arrived, my order hadn't been started, but I walked out with my food before the estimated time. Probably because it was a salad.
- Rating 5.03/19/18I was recently introduced to your online ordering menu and I absolutely love it. It's convenient and easy for our on-the-go family. We also like to dine at the restraunt whenever we can. It's a very nice atmosphere, very friendly, clean and fulfilling food.
- Rating 3.03/1/18Food is excellent but they always forget condiments.
- Rating 5.02/21/18They were very prompt and nice food excellent this Bob S
- Rating 1.01/23/18I wish we lived in a bigger town with more locations the service is always just okay to not great. And Out of a dozen visits only once has our food been correct. Yet again we where not given our whole meal on our to go orders. Last time it was the shrimp this time our dessert. And all they ever say is "well sorry you can come get it". They can't even give a refund on missing items unless you go back anyways and give them back your credit card. Most times because of this Denny's is never our 1st choice.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great service Great food.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Best service anywhere
- Rating 1.010/26/17This location can never get any order right I have ate here several times and every time the leave something out of the bag and I have to go back and get it. It makes not even want to stop at this Denny’s any more.
- Rating 1.010/3/17My order is never right and is all was missing something from it but they all was say they checked the order. Ya right