Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.01/3/18Christmas Day!! I tried to get a free pie but it would not work!! So I tried to buy one when I picked up my order but they said they were low on pies and could not sell me one!! Really wanted pie with my 3 turkey dinners!! Was not happy about that. Food was OK. Will order again.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Food is always good, people are friendly and helpful, and the price is right.
- Rating 5.012/12/17great
- Rating 3.012/12/17I gave it a 3 star since the last time I ordered to go my order was missing items.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Had a to go order that took three trips to get correct and with exception of the brief moment and a simple sorry was kept waiting and made to feel like they didnt care that i had to return two extra times to get a meal that was printed on a ticket and then was questioned on the number of bags we had been given as if i was not being honest do not see my family or friends coming any time soon
- Rating 5.010/17/17I did have an issue a while ago because my online order was incomplete 3 times when I picked it up. The manager corrected it and everything has been great! I will still continue to order online and eat at Denny's! Thank you for being kind, courteous and quick with my order!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was good. The only complaint I have is that I cannot get my AARP discount when I order online.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Love the to go service. It's just as good, if not better, than dining in. The food was amazing as always and there's just something about eating Denny's pancakes in bed at 11pm...
- Rating 5.09/11/17It's easy and saves time, when you don't really want to "go out!" Orders were ready when they said and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone!
- Rating 1.09/6/17Not happy with pickup order. They did not have 2 salads..only one. Had to wait for the second one, I requested Ranch and they gave me something else. I asked for lemonade/tea and got only tea. Looks like they didn't bother to read the order.