Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/6/18It seems that several items are really asked for a lot. I know because they are usually OUT of them when we are there and they are on order. Very frustrating. Why can't they keep these things in supply? Case in point is the spaghetti and meatballs and nuts for their sundaes.
- Rating 1.010/30/18It was my first order and it will be my last. I spent over $50 and I feel I got robbed. The burgers were cold, the steak was overcooked, the fries were child portions and no sauce, ketchup, napkins or silverware were provided for a take-out order. What a shame!!!
- Rating 3.010/10/18Okay.
- Rating 3.08/21/18one of the meal didn't get one of my side food
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent and prompt service.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Pls update website so if you're out of something it didn't allow you to order it at certain locations, happened twice to me
- Rating 3.03/20/18There were no to-go bags and I got screwed out of my pancakes. Probably the last time I use the app.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The only problem is I go every week on Monday after tops class and loved the free pancake coupon when will it come back?
- Rating 3.02/20/18They never read the damn instructions or mix up dishes & we always have to wait around - not to mention I’m constantly missing something from straw or cutlery to actual parts of the meal
- Rating 4.01/26/18Easy when you don't want to cook! Order always ready when I get there within the time they stated!
- Rating 3.01/3/18Christmas Day!! I tried to get a free pie but it would not work!! So I tried to buy one when I picked up my order but they said they were low on pies and could not sell me one!! Really wanted pie with my 3 turkey dinners!! Was not happy about that. Food was OK. Will order again.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Food is always good, people are friendly and helpful, and the price is right.
- Rating 5.012/12/17great
- Rating 3.012/12/17I gave it a 3 star since the last time I ordered to go my order was missing items.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Had a to go order that took three trips to get correct and with exception of the brief moment and a simple sorry was kept waiting and made to feel like they didnt care that i had to return two extra times to get a meal that was printed on a ticket and then was questioned on the number of bags we had been given as if i was not being honest do not see my family or friends coming any time soon
- Rating 5.010/17/17I did have an issue a while ago because my online order was incomplete 3 times when I picked it up. The manager corrected it and everything has been great! I will still continue to order online and eat at Denny's! Thank you for being kind, courteous and quick with my order!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was good. The only complaint I have is that I cannot get my AARP discount when I order online.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Love the to go service. It's just as good, if not better, than dining in. The food was amazing as always and there's just something about eating Denny's pancakes in bed at 11pm...
- Rating 5.09/11/17It's easy and saves time, when you don't really want to "go out!" Orders were ready when they said and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone!
- Rating 1.09/6/17Not happy with pickup order. They did not have 2 salads..only one. Had to wait for the second one, I requested Ranch and they gave me something else. I asked for lemonade/tea and got only tea. Looks like they didn't bother to read the order.