Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. South Frontage Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/19I ordered online for pick up..one of the orders was for an omelette with NO cheese and of course it had cheese when it was delivered and had to be thrown away because of an allergy,it was just too much hassle to drive it back the from the office..please read the online orders
- Rating 5.011/28/18Perfect Thanksgiving meal
- Rating 4.011/6/18It seems that several items are really asked for a lot. I know because they are usually OUT of them when we are there and they are on order. Very frustrating. Why can't they keep these things in supply? Case in point is the spaghetti and meatballs and nuts for their sundaes.
- Rating 1.010/30/18It was my first order and it will be my last. I spent over $50 and I feel I got robbed. The burgers were cold, the steak was overcooked, the fries were child portions and no sauce, ketchup, napkins or silverware were provided for a take-out order. What a shame!!!
- Rating 3.010/10/18Okay.
- Rating 3.08/21/18one of the meal didn't get one of my side food
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent and prompt service.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Pls update website so if you're out of something it didn't allow you to order it at certain locations, happened twice to me
- Rating 3.03/20/18There were no to-go bags and I got screwed out of my pancakes. Probably the last time I use the app.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The only problem is I go every week on Monday after tops class and loved the free pancake coupon when will it come back?
- Rating 3.02/20/18They never read the damn instructions or mix up dishes & we always have to wait around - not to mention I’m constantly missing something from straw or cutlery to actual parts of the meal
- Rating 4.01/26/18Easy when you don't want to cook! Order always ready when I get there within the time they stated!
- Rating 3.01/3/18Christmas Day!! I tried to get a free pie but it would not work!! So I tried to buy one when I picked up my order but they said they were low on pies and could not sell me one!! Really wanted pie with my 3 turkey dinners!! Was not happy about that. Food was OK. Will order again.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Food is always good, people are friendly and helpful, and the price is right.
- Rating 5.012/12/17great
- Rating 3.012/12/17I gave it a 3 star since the last time I ordered to go my order was missing items.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Had a to go order that took three trips to get correct and with exception of the brief moment and a simple sorry was kept waiting and made to feel like they didnt care that i had to return two extra times to get a meal that was printed on a ticket and then was questioned on the number of bags we had been given as if i was not being honest do not see my family or friends coming any time soon
- Rating 5.010/17/17I did have an issue a while ago because my online order was incomplete 3 times when I picked it up. The manager corrected it and everything has been great! I will still continue to order online and eat at Denny's! Thank you for being kind, courteous and quick with my order!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was good. The only complaint I have is that I cannot get my AARP discount when I order online.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Love the to go service. It's just as good, if not better, than dining in. The food was amazing as always and there's just something about eating Denny's pancakes in bed at 11pm...