Denny’s US Highway 395
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Highway 395
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Highway 395
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18Decided to give it a second chance. Food was cold and soggy, the bacon on our sandwiches seemed to have been taken out of the fridge. Not a good fit for to-go food.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Staff was nice
- Rating 5.011/6/18Super fast service and everything was how I ordered it.
- Rating 2.011/6/18My kids meal was wrong. They forgot the ranch I asked for for my French fried also and then made me wait (my food getting cold and soggy) while they answered the phone and helped other customers. Definitely better to eat in.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great service nd food
- Rating 1.010/9/18It would be no stars if that was an option. Placing a 2 hour timed online order should be acknowledged as soon as it is received not say 30 minutes before pickup. If soup is stopped being served at 9pm but the order is placed at 830pm for a pickup at 1030pm, why can you not save some soup for my order after 9pm unless you totally ignored my online order for 1 and a half hours.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service, food was ready when i got their to pick it up.
- Rating 5.09/13/18Great service, Great food
- Rating 5.09/10/18Easy, fast service. Meal was great
- Rating 2.08/28/18Pancakes were a little burnt and they forgot the bacon on my to go order
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food was cold. Maybe invest in better containers
- Rating 5.08/3/18You guys are awesome!
- Rating 5.07/23/18My online order was all wrong (due to online ordering mess up) but the manager was very polite and understanding about the online order mix up and re made my order very quickly.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The online ordering was simple. My food was hot and ready when I picked it up. How convenient.
- Rating 4.07/9/18Food was hot, and ready on time. It was well packaged for the ride home, and tasted good. The only negative was that I felt the portions were a little small. There were about as many mushrooms and onions as there was pot roast in my pot roast.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Easy to order, and was ready at time specified.
- Rating 2.04/26/18I went to pick up my food and the lady got mad at me because I was picking up
- Rating 5.04/16/18I love my Adelanto Denny’s they are fast
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was ready upon arrive and it was hot and fresh
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great service, everything made fresh and packaged in a two tear tray to keep everything tasting great!!!