Denny’s US Highway 395
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Highway 395
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Highway 395
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/9/18Awesome service every time
- Rating 2.012/27/17Food is not meeting my expectations
- Rating 5.012/19/17We love our local Denny's. It's just the two of us and cooking can be a pain. We can order from home and pick up a REAL meal in 20-30 minutes. Bring it home and sit down to a well made meal.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Very pleasant place to go.
- Rating 1.011/28/17The food was very cold and the personnel there did not attend to the waiting customers in an adequate time
- Rating 5.011/6/17Awesome service and tasty food.
- Rating 1.010/17/17The staff at this location was rude. I used the online ordering system. When I arrived to pick up one of the meals was incorrect. I showed the staff me email confirmation of what I ordered but instead of immediately saying they would fix it, they argued with me about what I ordered. I understand that errors happen, but when I said it was wrong, they should have immediately offered to fix it instead of telling me that the order was right over and over, even in the face of my online ordering email receipt. The rest of our food sat on the counter for 10 minutes getting cold while they argued and finally fixed our order when I was insistent that I wasn't accepting the wrong meal.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Used to work at this Dennys. Awesome team.
- Rating 1.010/2/17Horrible service.. cold food
- Rating 3.09/5/17It was good service but did forget an item I paid forResponse from Denny's9/9/17We are sorry we dropped the ball on your last visit. :( Please don't forget us the next time hunger calls.
- Rating 4.08/21/17First time using online ordering and it was pretty simple. Will use again in the future.Response from Denny's9/9/17Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon!