Denny’s W Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Main St
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Banquet Rooms Available
- ●Kids Eat Free Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4p-10p
- ●Open 24 Hours
- ●Free Wi-fi
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Fundraising Benefit Nights Available (Ask Manager)
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/17Order was not ready at the time specified by the app (20 minutes). It took an extra 30 minutes to get my order ready. Then, even when I told the attendant assured me order was complete and nothing missing; the hash brown with cheese was missing in the order. Called to complain but the person who answered hang up the phone. Love Dennys, especially its pancakes; however, the service they gave me COMPLETELY SUCKS. They don't even deserve a star.
- Rating 5.010/28/17A reliable place, Denny's new online tools for viewing the menu and ordering food made my last trip for takeout a breeze. My husband loves his country fried steak and I enjoyed my lovely cranberry walnut salad with spring greens and chicken. And the packaging to keep food right is a big plus. So convenient and everyone gets the kind of food they want.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Ordered pancakes when I got home I found we did not receive syrup ended up going to the corner store for syrup.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I order from Dennys frequently and am always impressed with the service. on 10/9/17 I ordered some late night breakfast at the Alhambra location, and Iliana, ensured that my order was correct and my special requests were fulfilled, because sometimes I can have a difficult order. 10/10 would recommend to all my friends.
- Rating 5.010/4/17My family has been going to Denny's Restaurant on W. Main Street in the city of Alhambra for many years. The Managers are very friendly, efficient and attentive. They make you feel welcome. Also, all the food servers are very hard working, very friendly and attentive. I have recommended this Denny's Restaurant to several friends and family and their opinion was in total agreement. They have a great selection of dishes and the food is always excellent. We all love it!
P.S. From a very loyal customer.
- Rating 3.09/19/17I order on line got there by the time it said and still had to wait 30 to 45 min more. Food was good but didn't get to eat it be a use by the time I left that place my lunch time was over
- Rating 3.09/11/17They said puck up 20 min was more like 45 min . Other than that food was great. But didn't get to eat it until I got home because waited all my lunch time there for my food