Denny’s W Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Main St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Banquet Rooms Available
- ●Kids Eat Free Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4p-10p
- ●Open 24 Hours
- ●Free Wi-fi
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Fundraising Benefit Nights Available (Ask Manager)
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/14/19I saw a commercial for the Sampler Slam which stated you not only delivered but that it would be free. So the next morning I ordered breakfast for my wife and I. The main landing page said one price for the Sampler Slam but then when I checked out, the price was higher and I was getting charged for the delivery. Felt like bait and switch. Although there was nothing wrong with the food, the experience left a bad taste. So needless to say, I will not be ordering any food from your site anytime soon.
- Rating 5.012/11/18This was my first time ordering delivery takeout from Denny's and I thought the food was good, order correct and delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Food was good but the customer service wasn't. The Manager and staff all were very unprofessional from begging to end of the experience. I didn't receive everything I ordered(missing a pumpkin pie) and paid for and when I called I was rudely told by the Manager that I should have checked my order before leaving the place. No apologies. When I came to get the pumpkin pie, other representative told me that it was frozen and not ready I complained why then I was told that it was ready and to come to pick it up. Rudely the Manager was called who came and told me rudely that there was my pie and to just take it as it was. I never heard an apology. Unbelievable!!!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Love Denny’s in Alhambra on Main everyone is so friendly and professional.
- Rating 5.010/16/18I have had a great experience with your delivery service and food is always excellent.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was good but I did not receive my full order and was charged for it I called the restaurant and no one answered the phone.
- Rating 4.09/10/18I ordered a couple of hamburgers online and I requested no pickles and onions. I picked them up, took them home but I was disappointed to see that they both had pickles and onions. What is the point of adding special instructions if they do not see them
- Rating 1.09/5/18Missing items on multiple plates, no condiments for coffee or platters. Very bad service.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The Tres Leches Pancakes were mind blowing!
- Rating 2.07/27/18Firtst time ordering online. Very disappointed. Waited half hour past the time order was promised. Did not receive any utensils, napkins, syrup etc.
- Rating 5.07/17/18great service!!
- Rating 2.06/26/18Always missing something in my order never fails
- Rating 1.06/12/18This is the second and last time I will order food from this Denny's. The first time I ordered, my food was ready and I waited 30 minutes for the order to be ready and it was ready and cold by the time I had got there and the waiter was unaware and didn't bother to look properly. Then attempted to give me the cold food and I refused so they made it again making me wait longer. The second time against my better judgement my order was wrong as I ordered scrambled eggs and received egg whites and no butter on one order of toast and all of my orders had no butter. I also tried to contact the Manager at this location and the phone simply rang and rang. I will never go here again!
- Rating 5.03/1/18I love using online ordering to pick up my breakfast and go! Service is always quick and friendly.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Two out of three of my orders were made incorrectly. I paid extra for items that were not included. Delivery was longer than estimated. My previous order a few months ago was 100% better.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I really like the flexibility that ordering on line makes it so much easier! The service is great and my food is great ready to eat. Walk in , pay,and hit the road!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was not ready at time given upon placing order. I had to wait for 40 minutes to get my order.
- Rating 5.02/26/18Muy buen servicio gracias
- Rating 1.02/21/18I was completely disappointed in this location's service. I ordered 3 items online through the Denny's application. Pick up time estimated 15 minutes. I came 1 minute late and only 1 out of 3 of my order was ready. They completely forgot, did not admit fault, or apologized. I ordered a lava cake and it was the first thing I tried to eat when I got home. The cake/brownie was over heated through microwaving at the location so it became rock hard. I was not able to take another bite without damaging my teeth. I do not recommend this place nor do I plan to come back.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food and fast service.