Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent customer service
- Rating 4.011/29/18Thank you for a fantastic Thanksgiving meal.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service!
- Rating 1.011/14/18Im really disappointed thag my order isnt ready when i request the time.. i usually place my order 30-60 minutes in advance and i hate that i have to wait
- Rating 4.010/31/18Delivery was great but I ordered no onions and there were onions on our food.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Such friendly staff! And quick turn around on food!
- Rating 1.09/20/18We ordered with plenty of time- got there at the pick up time only to be told
It would be another 20 mins. Not great with a newborn and tired toddler.
- Rating 5.08/28/18What can i say other than the staff at this location is fantastic. I order togo online. I was greeted warmly upon entering the young lady was quick to seek my order and was very gracious. Thank you dennys team
- Rating 1.08/14/18The food sucked at this location I did an online order it said it was going to be ready at the time givin so that’s when I went and ended up having to wait another 15,20 because it wasn’t ready,finally got my food,and all that wait for a nasty rushed order food was horrible
- Rating 3.03/26/18I would have liked to customize the kids menu better. Why cant I order a jr cheeseburger, no cheese and seasoned fries? Thats not an option on the mobile menu. Neither is easy over or sunnyside up eggs in the jr slam. It is frustrating and disappointing.
- Rating 5.03/20/18The servers were very kind and I received my food quickly. Although I didn’t eat inside the Denny’s, it was very clean and had a great atmosphere.
- Rating 5.03/17/18I ordered my food online as I was clocking out of work, and since the Denny's I ordered from was just down the block, my food was ready to pick up by time I got there! Amazing idea!
- Rating 3.02/28/18Please check and double check the orders before saying everything is there. I had to have the clerk fix it twice before the items we ordered were finally correct.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was good and service was awesome.