Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/10/19Horrible experience! Ordered online and when we got our food I called them. They said come back in 10 minutes for it. I did and was among several angry patrons waiting for food. I waited about 30 minutes with no explanation for the delay. Spoke to the manager who said he had no explanation. For being a restaurant at the main entrance of Disney, crowds shouldn’t be a shock.... but they sure acted like they had no idea what was going on. Such poor management! A few dollars more for IHOP is definitely worth it!
- Rating 2.05/6/19The food was horrible. Burgers both overcooked, couldn't finish even rhough we were very hungry. Tomato old, fries not fresh at all. Turkey bacon was way undercooked & inedible. Pancakes were just ok. Fruit was good but cantelope not quite ripe.
- Rating 5.04/18/19The food was excellent, the service from Beverly was excellent, the friendly hostess and balloon animal maker in the front were all excellent, coupled with how clean the place was, it’s location so close to Disneyland and our hotel and, above all, the low prices (!) made our two visits to this Denny’s one of the highlights of our Disneyland trip!!
- Rating 5.04/4/19Great service, quick process to order , easy access, and right on time!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent customer service
- Rating 4.011/29/18Thank you for a fantastic Thanksgiving meal.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service!
- Rating 1.011/14/18Im really disappointed thag my order isnt ready when i request the time.. i usually place my order 30-60 minutes in advance and i hate that i have to wait
- Rating 4.010/31/18Delivery was great but I ordered no onions and there were onions on our food.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Such friendly staff! And quick turn around on food!
- Rating 1.09/20/18We ordered with plenty of time- got there at the pick up time only to be told
It would be another 20 mins. Not great with a newborn and tired toddler.
- Rating 5.08/28/18What can i say other than the staff at this location is fantastic. I order togo online. I was greeted warmly upon entering the young lady was quick to seek my order and was very gracious. Thank you dennys team
- Rating 1.08/14/18The food sucked at this location I did an online order it said it was going to be ready at the time givin so that’s when I went and ended up having to wait another 15,20 because it wasn’t ready,finally got my food,and all that wait for a nasty rushed order food was horrible
- Rating 3.03/26/18I would have liked to customize the kids menu better. Why cant I order a jr cheeseburger, no cheese and seasoned fries? Thats not an option on the mobile menu. Neither is easy over or sunnyside up eggs in the jr slam. It is frustrating and disappointing.
- Rating 5.03/20/18The servers were very kind and I received my food quickly. Although I didn’t eat inside the Denny’s, it was very clean and had a great atmosphere.
- Rating 5.03/17/18I ordered my food online as I was clocking out of work, and since the Denny's I ordered from was just down the block, my food was ready to pick up by time I got there! Amazing idea!
- Rating 3.02/28/18Please check and double check the orders before saying everything is there. I had to have the clerk fix it twice before the items we ordered were finally correct.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was good and service was awesome.