Denny’s W Katella Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Katella Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Katella Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19Food was great and so was the service. Will definitely return when I’m at Disneyland.
- Rating 4.010/18/18Fast and friendly service good food
- Rating 2.08/14/18Ordering was easy, food was greasier than usual. I think because it was sitting in the container. We were missing an item, I called the manager and she was rude. I told her about the missing item, she didnt aploogize or anything and wanted me to go back and pick up the item, I told her I wouldn't be available until next weekend. She said okay wanted to hang up quickly, but I asked her if she needed my name for when I pick it up. THEN she got my name, and that was it. It was really rushed, and she didn't seem to care that her restaurant messed up. Would definitely hate to go back to this restaurant if she's there. I don't even think I'm going back to pick up the missing item.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was fast and hot and delicious as always!
- Rating 3.04/5/18Refills and extra napkins were slow to arrive. Food was very good.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Did appreciate the fact tht you guys didnt let me order a second time..
- Rating 5.08/18/17Easy to order online and it was waiting for me when I walked in the door to pick it up.