Denny’s W Katella Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Katella Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Katella Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19Food was great and so was the service. Will definitely return when I’m at Disneyland.
- Rating 4.010/18/18Fast and friendly service good food
- Rating 2.08/14/18Ordering was easy, food was greasier than usual. I think because it was sitting in the container. We were missing an item, I called the manager and she was rude. I told her about the missing item, she didnt aploogize or anything and wanted me to go back and pick up the item, I told her I wouldn't be available until next weekend. She said okay wanted to hang up quickly, but I asked her if she needed my name for when I pick it up. THEN she got my name, and that was it. It was really rushed, and she didn't seem to care that her restaurant messed up. Would definitely hate to go back to this restaurant if she's there. I don't even think I'm going back to pick up the missing item.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was fast and hot and delicious as always!
- Rating 3.04/5/18Refills and extra napkins were slow to arrive. Food was very good.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Did appreciate the fact tht you guys didnt let me order a second time..
- Rating 5.08/18/17Easy to order online and it was waiting for me when I walked in the door to pick it up.