Denny’s S Euclid St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Euclid St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Euclid St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/19Great app! and this Denny's location is clean & friendly the food here is great . The reason why I gave 4 stars is that like I said the food is great but I would rather eat there in the restaurant than order to go because the food was warm not hot and fresh as it would be if dining in. My tip would be maybe try and cook the whole order at the same time so that all the customer's food is HOT not just one meal semi warm while the other is hot and juicy . It's like they cooked one Hamburger meal 1st and let it to sit while the other Hamburger meal was starting to be cooked while I sat there 15 -20 mins waiting for my order . Waiting wasn't a big deal it was the freshness and temp of the food I ordered please take my advice or you probably might get complaints. My comment is more of advice rather than complaining maybe next time I use the Denny's app at this location I'll give them 5 stars. THANK YOU
- Rating 1.012/18/18Missing item on online ordering wasn’t satisfied still my refund hasn’t been issued.
- Rating 2.012/5/18I was waiting for my online pick up order then came new customer and one of the staff greeted them first and seated them. He don't even bother to ask me like "what can I do for you, Nothing just ignored me. Finally, another staff cane up to me and help me. Lack of customer service,very dissapointed.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Got my order as promised!
- Rating 5.011/28/18The food was great and fast delivery when ordering online.
- Rating 3.011/28/18The online ordering was great; however, the food was too salty and couldnt eat them. I had to throw away most of it. Such a waste of money...
- Rating 5.011/14/18The food always arrives on time and warm !!!
- Rating 1.010/16/18Manager on duty was rude
- Rating 5.010/4/18Thank You! Great Service!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Keep up the good work!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Staff was welcoming. I know it was busy but I didn't expect to wait over 30 minutes for my order. I waited to walk-in after the notification time that said it was done.
- Rating 5.07/11/18This was the first time I have ordered Denny's Take Out option, everything was perfect. The pancakes were separate from the other food like you would get if you were dining in. We had enough butter and syrup along with what we order and still hot! Our ice coffee was also perfect. Will defiantly be ordering again, only thing i wanted was some hot sauce for my eggs.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The first time i used the online order but i was so unhappy with the service. My food was ready when I picked it up. The cashier handed me the bag said everything was in there. My soda was filled only a little more than half way i had no syrup for my pancakes and my toast was missing. I was already home when i checked and it was 2am. That was not cool oh and so was my food the hashbrowns cold
- Rating 5.03/19/18Came through for ya boi.Thank you
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service, I have never had any issues with food quality. Thank you Denny’s and all your workers
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and food quality.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Ordered to go. Most horrid experience of my life. Will never go back to this location again. The food took forever, it was wrong, stuff was left out, it was cold, and the manager was no help at all.
- Rating 1.01/2/18When I place a online order the waiter is never aware of it until I show up. They usually tell me there is no alarm or indication a order was placed so the meal isn't prepared until I show up making the online order process completely useless. Also it would be nice if you offered a rewards program through online orders similar to almost every other restaurant.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Ordered delivery for the first time and the food was a bit cold and the bacon I ordered was not cooked all the way through. The eggs were overcooked with brown pieces of burnt egg in them. Not great for a first time order delivery.
- Rating 1.011/6/17Mal servicio