Denny’s S Euclid St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Euclid St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Euclid St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/19/18Came through for ya boi.Thank you
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service, I have never had any issues with food quality. Thank you Denny’s and all your workers
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and food quality.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Ordered to go. Most horrid experience of my life. Will never go back to this location again. The food took forever, it was wrong, stuff was left out, it was cold, and the manager was no help at all.
- Rating 1.01/2/18When I place a online order the waiter is never aware of it until I show up. They usually tell me there is no alarm or indication a order was placed so the meal isn't prepared until I show up making the online order process completely useless. Also it would be nice if you offered a rewards program through online orders similar to almost every other restaurant.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Ordered delivery for the first time and the food was a bit cold and the bacon I ordered was not cooked all the way through. The eggs were overcooked with brown pieces of burnt egg in them. Not great for a first time order delivery.
- Rating 1.011/6/17Mal servicio
- Rating 4.010/18/17Good food, kind service, what I expected. What else can I ask for?
- Rating 4.010/10/17Good food, on time service, pleasant waitresses.
- Rating 4.09/26/17On time service, good food, fairly priced, and, most importantly, service with a smile. What more could you expect?
- Rating 4.09/11/17On-time service. Good food. Fast, efficient waitresses. What more could you want? George W.
- Rating 1.08/24/17I ordered online and my food was accidentally sent to your location when i realized the mistake i called and asked them if they could still cancel it a girl said yes i could but I was still charged and never refunded like she said she would.