Denny’s S Euclid St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Euclid St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Euclid St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Missing item on online ordering wasn’t satisfied still my refund hasn’t been issued.
- Rating 2.012/5/18I was waiting for my online pick up order then came new customer and one of the staff greeted them first and seated them. He don't even bother to ask me like "what can I do for you, Nothing just ignored me. Finally, another staff cane up to me and help me. Lack of customer service,very dissapointed.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Got my order as promised!
- Rating 5.011/28/18The food was great and fast delivery when ordering online.
- Rating 3.011/28/18The online ordering was great; however, the food was too salty and couldnt eat them. I had to throw away most of it. Such a waste of money...
- Rating 5.011/14/18The food always arrives on time and warm !!!
- Rating 1.010/16/18Manager on duty was rude
- Rating 5.010/4/18Thank You! Great Service!
- Rating 5.08/29/18Keep up the good work!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Staff was welcoming. I know it was busy but I didn't expect to wait over 30 minutes for my order. I waited to walk-in after the notification time that said it was done.
- Rating 5.07/11/18This was the first time I have ordered Denny's Take Out option, everything was perfect. The pancakes were separate from the other food like you would get if you were dining in. We had enough butter and syrup along with what we order and still hot! Our ice coffee was also perfect. Will defiantly be ordering again, only thing i wanted was some hot sauce for my eggs.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The first time i used the online order but i was so unhappy with the service. My food was ready when I picked it up. The cashier handed me the bag said everything was in there. My soda was filled only a little more than half way i had no syrup for my pancakes and my toast was missing. I was already home when i checked and it was 2am. That was not cool oh and so was my food the hashbrowns cold
- Rating 5.03/19/18Came through for ya boi.Thank you
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service, I have never had any issues with food quality. Thank you Denny’s and all your workers
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and food quality.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Ordered to go. Most horrid experience of my life. Will never go back to this location again. The food took forever, it was wrong, stuff was left out, it was cold, and the manager was no help at all.
- Rating 1.01/2/18When I place a online order the waiter is never aware of it until I show up. They usually tell me there is no alarm or indication a order was placed so the meal isn't prepared until I show up making the online order process completely useless. Also it would be nice if you offered a rewards program through online orders similar to almost every other restaurant.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Ordered delivery for the first time and the food was a bit cold and the bacon I ordered was not cooked all the way through. The eggs were overcooked with brown pieces of burnt egg in them. Not great for a first time order delivery.
- Rating 1.011/6/17Mal servicio
- Rating 4.010/18/17Good food, kind service, what I expected. What else can I ask for?