Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Harbor Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/7/18Excellent Service
- Rating 5.07/31/18When we stay at Dolphin's Cove Denny's Harbor Blvd is our breakfast location as well as a convenient go to place for any meal. The manager stopped by and we had a friendly chat. We needed something quick when visitors dropped by so we ordered on line and in twenty minutes we were enjoying a light meal before going down to the pool. The proximity to Disneyland keeps this place busy but they are up for the task which is no easy job.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always a nice place to eat all day long while visiting Disneyland.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Good. . ... ... .. .... . .... ... ... .. .. .. . . .. .
- Rating 5.03/28/18Good
- Rating 1.03/26/18We got the order delivered to our hotel through Denny’s.com. They setup post mates and did not deliver the drinks that were paid for. We didn’t get a refund they said due to it being paid online, so we had to deal with the inconvenience of ordering drinks through room service.
- Rating 5.02/21/18There was a miscommunication between Dennis website and the kitchen and my order was wrong, not by either of our faults and the manager was absolutely amazing in correcting the order and apologizing. He exemplified a quality manager who gets his job done with precision and accuracy and quickly as well. He was so polite and very accommodating. I hope he gets kudos for being great because he is just that!
- Rating 5.01/23/18:)
- Rating 5.010/12/17Excellent service, friendly staff and delicious food!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Online ordering was quick and easy!