Denny’s Somersville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Somersville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Somersville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/4/18For the most part my veggie omelettes are always GOOD. I just think they charge too much for avocado.. giving the amount verses the portion.
- Rating 4.011/29/18The turkey dinner for 3-4 people was the perfect size for. Could have used more stuffing. That was the only item that was not enough of. Packaging could have been a little better. But all in all good dinner.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I ordered the turkey dinner on line. Upon pick up I checked the contents of the the bag. Sure enough the cranberry sauce was missing. Well, I don't like turkey without cranberry sauce so, I informed the lady that handed me the bag about this. She did some checking and she and I were informed by a man who appeared to be the manager that they were out of cranberry sauce. I expressed my disappointment but instead of any kind of apology his response was " Do you want it or not?" Somewhat taken aback by his exceedingly rude demeanor at that point, I said NO! He then told the server in a rather loud voice to give me my money back. Instead he went to the till himself, counted out the money then SLAMMED it on the counter. At that point I left.
Now, having been an employer myself for many years I can tell you that if one of my employees treated a customer in that manner, that employee would be gone!
I have been a Denny's patron most all of my adult life usually about once a week. I have never been treated like this. I will continue to patronize Denny's, just not this one ( the one nearest me).
- Rating 3.011/28/18My husband and I love the hand pressed hamburgers always good .. we only get seasoned fries.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Went here to pick up thanksgiving meal....Big mistake...It was terrible----terrible----terrible-----will never go back
- Rating 5.010/31/18The service was nice
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service stuff are always helpful
- Rating 5.08/21/18Had my order ready when i got there, polite hostess, definately would return
- Rating 5.07/27/18Loved the service
- Rating 3.07/18/18The food was decent. The service was fast. The only issue I have is, my take out order was missing two coffees and too drinks that came with the order (Grand Slam Slugger). I placed the order online, which was very easy to do, but I have requested extra syrup that I didn't receive. I like Denny's and I will give the online order another chance.
- Rating 5.06/26/18everything was correct this order
- Rating 5.06/26/18Fast orders and great tasting food.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Receive my food via delivery and food was missing as well as beverages. I tried to call the restaurant as is stated on my email “if there were any issues to contact the restaurant” and there was no answer. I tried calling three times and no answer. Very disappointing.
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order the chicken strip and mozzarella stick appetizer and there was no bbq sauce and they gave me NO marinara sauce, not good!
- Rating 3.03/27/18Great Food , Great Service
- Rating 2.03/21/18Food was not pictured , expected , or good . The pick up chashier was nice so you get two stars .
- Rating 3.03/19/18Didn’t get any condiments with my order or utensil or a substitute for not getting my grits
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good
- Rating 3.02/20/18Usually I have wonderful experiences with this Dennys. This time I ordered on line to pick up. I only waited a few and everyone was nice but I was missing a lava cake and buffalo chicken waited for that got home still forgot my celery sticks. A little disappointed this last time. Still love the staff..
- Rating 5.02/20/18This was my first time for delivery and I am so glad for delivery I’ll do it again I’m very pleased