Denny’s Lone Tree Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lone Tree Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lone Tree Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/27/18Good service and pretty quick. In and out in no time.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Unlike my previous visit, my take out order was perfect; nothing was missed.
The food was delicious as usual.
The wait to pick up the food was unusually long as usual. The food was ready about 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
The staff was very polite as usual.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I am usually quite pleased with the service and food at Denny's. However, on our most recent visit, there seemed to be too few servers for the customer load, and the cooks seemed to be confused and in disarray. Two parties got up and left after having waited more than 15 minutes at their tables with no acknowledgement. This Denny's needs more servers, and needs to be more attentive to customers.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food ready for pickup when I got there. Love the online ordering.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Great service nice atmosphere friendly staff
- Rating 5.01/9/18Fast and delicous
- Rating 3.01/9/18The food was not ready at the promised time. The milkshake was forgotten by clerk and now we had to wait for her to make it, so food was getting cold. When we got home I remembered my order was supposed to include coffe and orange juice, but the clerk forgot that too. The food was tasty after a quick reheat.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Sometimes the food is not always ready as promised (time) but, I'm usually not in a hurry in these cases. They always provide us with a cup of water. Staff is very nice and prompt.
- Rating 1.011/28/17If i had the option of leaving 0 starts i would!!! Very upset with this place... on thanksgiving day we were looking for a spot to grab some dinner and we placed an online order at 5:45pm... after we placed our order it said it would be ready in 20 minutes we went to pick it up at 6:30...upon arriving to the place we were never greeted i walked up to the counter and said i was there to pick up an order. I was handed my order (which was incomplete) after letting them know my order was incomplete i had to wait another 45 minutes for the rest of my order which should have been complete.... Nobody apologized but said that i should understand since they were busy... im sorry but if i paid for an order to be ready at a certain time, then the order should be ready....second person came in to pick up 150 turkey dinners and she was served before i was.... i was never offered an apology and my food was cold by then.... i asked for my money in return and the manager said he would give me call back and until this day he hasnt... two hours of my familys and my time wasted...
- Rating 1.011/6/17Very bad experience.
- Rating 5.09/25/17We were happy to get our breakfast to go. It was awesome.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Horrible. I order online for pickup, when I got my food half my order was missing. When I returned for my remaining order with the original items, they did not give back my other food. I requested a full refund and left my contact information with the manager. The manager has NOT contacted me and I will NEVER give my business here again.
- Rating 4.09/19/17The food was ready when I arrived. The breakfast menu items were great! Unfortunately the chicken sandwich was not satisfactory the meat was so tough it was inedible.
- Rating 4.09/5/17I love this location, staff is always very friendly and professional plus the food is delicious. My only complaint is it's gets a little crowded because they always seem to be under staffed at busy times.