Denny’s Lone Tree Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lone Tree Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lone Tree Way
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18My order was ready when I arrived and the waiter was very nice.
- Rating 5.012/19/18Great service.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very efficient! I’ve ordered breakfast mostly and an occasional dinner online. Never were they late. I order, I drive to my neighborhood Denny’s and pick up my food, and I’m out of the restaurant in two minutes! I get home my food is still hot!
- Rating 2.011/14/18Ordered Pumpkin Spice Pancake breakfast, but received regular pancakes. Also, food was cold when we got home. To-go orders should be left in a warm area to keep the food warm. Instead, it was kept behind the register where there is a draft from the doors constantly being opened and closed.
- Rating 5.011/7/18Good food. Good servers. Good prices.
- Rating 5.011/1/18Awesome service, atmosphere, and food.
- Rating 4.09/21/18The accuracy on my takeout order was perfect. However the amount of fries on my each of the burgers that I ordered was woefully small compared to my previous take out orders. Overall I rate the my experience 4/5 starts.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I love Dennys, it's one of my favorite places to eat, but the last time I ordered I had a few issues. I called to place a order to the restaurant, I was ordering the Grand Slam for $5.99 the guy that answered and took my order said that they could not honor that price because the sale was no longer going on, so I cancel my order, in order my food on your Dennys app and I was able to get the food for $5.99
- Rating 5.08/14/18Online order was easy to complete allowing me to put in substitutions, it was ready for pick up within 15 mins super fast and easy to do
- Rating 4.08/14/18Easy in easy out
- Rating 1.07/3/18It was a very bad and disappointed service. I ordered on the new Denney's on demand and they messed up with my food. On the specifications I wrote no cheese and no mayonnaise, and as if they wanted to kill me they put mayonnaise on the sandwich. It was very bad to get to my house and go back to get the food right when I did specify how I wanted the food. This is not something that can be happening, it can kill people with food allergies.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Good service and pretty quick. In and out in no time.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Unlike my previous visit, my take out order was perfect; nothing was missed.
The food was delicious as usual.
The wait to pick up the food was unusually long as usual. The food was ready about 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
The staff was very polite as usual.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I am usually quite pleased with the service and food at Denny's. However, on our most recent visit, there seemed to be too few servers for the customer load, and the cooks seemed to be confused and in disarray. Two parties got up and left after having waited more than 15 minutes at their tables with no acknowledgement. This Denny's needs more servers, and needs to be more attentive to customers.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food ready for pickup when I got there. Love the online ordering.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Great service nice atmosphere friendly staff
- Rating 5.01/9/18Fast and delicous
- Rating 3.01/9/18The food was not ready at the promised time. The milkshake was forgotten by clerk and now we had to wait for her to make it, so food was getting cold. When we got home I remembered my order was supposed to include coffe and orange juice, but the clerk forgot that too. The food was tasty after a quick reheat.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Sometimes the food is not always ready as promised (time) but, I'm usually not in a hurry in these cases. They always provide us with a cup of water. Staff is very nice and prompt.
- Rating 1.011/28/17If i had the option of leaving 0 starts i would!!! Very upset with this place... on thanksgiving day we were looking for a spot to grab some dinner and we placed an online order at 5:45pm... after we placed our order it said it would be ready in 20 minutes we went to pick it up at 6:30...upon arriving to the place we were never greeted i walked up to the counter and said i was there to pick up an order. I was handed my order (which was incomplete) after letting them know my order was incomplete i had to wait another 45 minutes for the rest of my order which should have been complete.... Nobody apologized but said that i should understand since they were busy... im sorry but if i paid for an order to be ready at a certain time, then the order should be ready....second person came in to pick up 150 turkey dinners and she was served before i was.... i was never offered an apology and my food was cold by then.... i asked for my money in return and the manager said he would give me call back and until this day he hasnt... two hours of my familys and my time wasted...