Denny’s Somersville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Somersville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Somersville Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/11/19Food was amazing!! Me and my boyfriend will be back
- Rating 5.06/3/19I love the customer service
- Rating 1.05/6/19Staff was unfriendly. Female waitress had a bad attitude. Only saw two couples in restaurant and I waited for a while to get my food. Will not return to this location.
- Rating 5.04/24/19Hello and thank you!
- Rating 1.04/23/19Ordered delivery. Ordered 5 slams, 3/5 had eggs that were popped and ruined the whole meal (pancakes, meats, etc) inside the containers. Eggs were ordered over medium. Also pancake syrup popped and ruined all other condiments and utensils. Very unfortunate because delivery was a very good idea and I thought was convenient.
- Rating 5.04/17/19My order was ready promptly and the staff was friendly. I was missing an item but it’s ok, I didn’t need it anyway lol
- Rating 1.012/19/18Omelettes have been slightly burnt lately and this Dennys NEVER answers the phone.
- Rating 5.012/11/18More avocado for the price
- Rating 4.012/4/18For the most part my veggie omelettes are always GOOD. I just think they charge too much for avocado.. giving the amount verses the portion.
- Rating 4.011/29/18The turkey dinner for 3-4 people was the perfect size for. Could have used more stuffing. That was the only item that was not enough of. Packaging could have been a little better. But all in all good dinner.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I ordered the turkey dinner on line. Upon pick up I checked the contents of the the bag. Sure enough the cranberry sauce was missing. Well, I don't like turkey without cranberry sauce so, I informed the lady that handed me the bag about this. She did some checking and she and I were informed by a man who appeared to be the manager that they were out of cranberry sauce. I expressed my disappointment but instead of any kind of apology his response was " Do you want it or not?" Somewhat taken aback by his exceedingly rude demeanor at that point, I said NO! He then told the server in a rather loud voice to give me my money back. Instead he went to the till himself, counted out the money then SLAMMED it on the counter. At that point I left.
Now, having been an employer myself for many years I can tell you that if one of my employees treated a customer in that manner, that employee would be gone!
I have been a Denny's patron most all of my adult life usually about once a week. I have never been treated like this. I will continue to patronize Denny's, just not this one ( the one nearest me).
- Rating 3.011/28/18My husband and I love the hand pressed hamburgers always good .. we only get seasoned fries.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Went here to pick up thanksgiving meal....Big mistake...It was terrible----terrible----terrible-----will never go back
- Rating 5.010/31/18The service was nice
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service stuff are always helpful
- Rating 5.08/21/18Had my order ready when i got there, polite hostess, definately would return
- Rating 5.07/27/18Loved the service
- Rating 3.07/18/18The food was decent. The service was fast. The only issue I have is, my take out order was missing two coffees and too drinks that came with the order (Grand Slam Slugger). I placed the order online, which was very easy to do, but I have requested extra syrup that I didn't receive. I like Denny's and I will give the online order another chance.
- Rating 5.06/26/18everything was correct this order
- Rating 5.06/26/18Fast orders and great tasting food.