Denny’s Bear Valley Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bear Valley Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bear Valley Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food was great but they did get the order wrong but was already home.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was ready when I arrived. It was made well and it was hot.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great experience! My food was great and warm
- Rating 3.04/9/18we LOVE dennys ..we normally order every weekend and are always pleased ....this time however the portions where small way smaller than normal portions dining in...we ordered red skinned potatoes but we received small skins with little to no potato..we didn't even receive utensils for our food
- Rating 5.04/3/18Really love that when you order online for pick up they actually read the comments section that us customers leave for the order
- Rating 5.04/1/18Delicious ... love the option to choose wheat pancakes
- Rating 5.04/1/18Always very good and love that I can order to go
- Rating 1.03/6/18Food was cold and horrible they got my order wrong and my hash browns were burnt and tasted nasty. Will never be going back to this location
- Rating 5.02/20/18So easy to order and pay online, pick up and go!
- Rating 2.01/31/18Sorry, but the worst experience with a Denny's I have ever had. I used the app to order online and pick up. First, in 32 degree weather, both online pick up spots were occupied (I checked and I was the only online pick up order in there) so we had to walk across the lot. Got the order home and realized the Prime Cobb Salad had only 3/4 of one egg, very little prime and bacon. Along with that, it had a false bottom so very little salad, very disappointing. Onto the nachos. They were hard and seemed a day old. Half way through eating, I started chewing on a piece of chicken! Needless to say, the rest of the order went in the trash since we are Celiac's and cross contamination is very painful. We couldn't risk the chance. I will not be ordering from that Denny's, nor eating there, ever again!
- Rating 4.01/31/18Love ordering online for pick up the food is great prices and good ... my only dislike is that the portions on food to go are much smaller than when you dine in..
- Rating 4.01/31/18I like the fact that I can order online and have my food ready when I get there to pick up. But I wish that they would have appropriate times. They told me 20 minutes and when I arrived at 20 minutes my food was cold. I love that I can now order and pick up without any hassle. Next time I will just arrive 10 minutes earlier. Overall good food!
- Rating 4.01/27/18The food was ready on time and prepared as I ordered it. I received great service from the cashier. But when I asked how and when I would be able to redeem the free build your own grand slam no one knew, even the manager was uninformed.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Loved ordering online for pick up ... kind of feels like the portions are much smaller than dining in but overall satisfied
- Rating 4.012/12/17The only issue is parking. There are two clearly marked spaces for order pick-up that are always full with regular patrons. Other than that, we love using Denny's order online and pick-up.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Everything was perfect! Food was ready at the time promised and ready to go once I walked in. Order was exactly complete as ordered and food was still hot and yummy when I got home ten minutes later!!
- Rating 5.09/19/17Good food great service.
- Rating 5.09/11/17On line Denny's to go feature was easy and hot, tasty dinner was ready when e-mail confirmation said it would be. We will do this again and often.