Denny’s East Huntington Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Huntington Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Huntington Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19Great service
- Rating 5.02/22/19Everything from this location is always amazing.
- Rating 5.02/15/19Great food and service. Thanks
- Rating 1.012/18/18This was my 3rd Denny's delivery order, but my first bad experience. Which was all the more disappointing because it was my birthday. I ordered two dinner entrees: the pot roast and the meat loaf. The delivery was slower than usual, but my biggest complaint is about portion size. I found only 2 chunks of beef in the pot roast; all else was gravy and meat bits. The meatloaf was generous, but the side veggies were sparse, to put it mildly. I will order from Denny's again because of two previous, very satisfactory experiences. Sadly, this was not one of them.
- Rating 3.012/11/18they kinda messed up the order and didn’t complete the entire order but i was so hungry i didn’t care. it took like 45 mins which was weird cause no one was there. i ate it anyway though cause i was hungry
- Rating 5.011/28/18The manager Keith was very accommodating and really helped us resolve an issue with our mobile order.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Friendly service ready and attentive
and who ever fixed my steak that day made it to perfection !!!
- Rating 3.09/25/18The quality of the food was not all that good it did not look anything like what you guys advertise the hash browns were slightly burnt the eggs were not cooked properly . But your pancakes were definitely right on I love your guys pancakes
- Rating 5.09/25/18Online order, was fast and easy.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Please double check the order is correct before pickup
- Rating 2.09/5/18Unfortunately my first experience was not good. The order was wrong and I had to drive back to the Denny’s once I got home and figured out there were missing items. They needed a single person in charge of coordinating the efforts of the cooks, online orders and order preparer. I will try once more, and hopefully next time they get it right.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I ordered last week through the Dennys.com website since they were offering free delivery through 09/09/18. The food was good. The website said it would take 35 mins. to receive my food since I live about 1.7 miles away. It arrived in slightly under 30 mins. I was really happy because I'd ordered a shake and it was still great, not all melted like I expected. My husband told me not to order it for that reason (the heat). Glad I didn't listen to him. The horchata milk shake really tastes great! Nachos were delicious. The sriracha burger was tasty.
- Rating 3.07/7/18Ordered online. Food was not ready when I arrived to pick it up.
Portions were a lot smaller than usual. Food was good, service was not.
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food was delicious but just one problem was cold
The white bread toast was very burned
But what I said the was delicious.
- Rating 1.03/22/18This was the worst experience I've ever had at a Denny's. No Customer Service and no empahthy for their customers.
- Rating 5.03/1/18Very nice employees. Thorough, and helpful. Great pancakes!
- Rating 5.02/25/18You can't beat the eats at The Windmill. =D
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great take out service!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18great food, easy online ordering, decent cost, fast service. what more to say than, "thats the way a lunch break should be."
- Rating 5.012/5/17Denny's online ordering is easy and the food is ready in no time.