Denny’s S Pioneer Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Pioneer Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Pioneer Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/14/18Food delivered. No syrup. No butter. No coffee creamer,which was asked for. I called right away when we received food and girls response was " I will let our manager know"....
- Rating 1.011/6/18Staff are very rude specially over the phone
- Rating 4.010/10/18make sure ask anyone for my ph number before charge itncuz 7th and today someone hacked me I so not approve it I didn't order it only 4 th on line rgbjnu I ll keep going tongue business thnk u
- Rating 1.08/3/18This location was the worst Denny's I've been to. After speaking to 3 employees & 1 manager, showing my receipt, & waiting longer then 20 mins for a online order, never again. Employees need retraining, & the manager should be fired. Horrible customer service/experience, lack of basic company knowledge, overall poor quality & performance of staff.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Great service from waiters. The waiter that took over for lady waiter that had to go on break. Male waiter took over and was terrific all around!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was delicious and service was quick.
- Rating 4.06/21/18All great and in a timely matter .
- Rating 1.06/6/18I ordered my food online and arrived 20 minutes later and my food was still not ready. I waited for over an hour for my food.
- Rating 2.01/30/18The food was great. This is the only Denny's that ask to see my credit card after I purchased the order online. We brought in my email with reference number along with my ID, this is the only Denny's that did this. I asked to speak to the manager, he was not called. I Was not happy about this. What would of happened if I would of left my credit card at home, would I be denied the food I already purchased online. I'll take my business back to the other Denny's in Norwalk.,,
- Rating 5.010/27/17It was my first time using online ordering, me and my kids wanted a movie nite with good food at home. Denny's online ordering was perfect, the food containers were perfect, we had the great restaurant quality at home. We enjoyed like Kings and Queens,, Thank you for great service with awesome customer service,, Definitely recommend it,,
- Rating 4.010/17/17I took a few days off to get my house ready for winter rains. Since I got my chores done, I decided to treat myself to a Dennys pancake breakfast. Loved the fluffy pancakes. Everything in the bag except the butter, which I missed, so next time I'll be sure to check. Otherwise, the online ordering was a nice experience. Thank you.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great And fast! I was very impressed and have already mentioned my experience with friends.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Very happy with my first experience. Walked in & the manager himself went immediately back to the kitchen to check on the order. Got enough butter, strawberry jam- there was no stinting. The pancakes at Dennys are the fluffiest. I won't eat them anywhere else. If it weren't for my wasteline, I'd go every weekend. But I'll definitely order on line again.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I already previously completed the survey.