Denny’s El Camino Real
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Camino Real
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Camino Real
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/21/18. I order online quite often and 9 out of 10 times I'm satisfied with the service, the food is always good.
- Rating 5.011/29/18It was a bit busy when we arrived for pick up and didn't ask for extras or sides but when we got home realized that they'd added a bag full of jelly's, syrup and ketchup. Great Job and will order again.
- Rating 1.011/1/18This team of employees is a joke and has been for too long. Everytime I enter this location some kid with their face burried in their phone reluctantly mumbles something then does whatever possible to avoid greeting or even making eye contact. Then the girl whom Im assuming is manager tries to get things rolling. Orders are late every time and the staff is unfriendly at best. You need to clear shop on this location and hire some people who appreciate having a job and that treat their customers like guests, not like their an inconvenience to the employees. Also EVERY TIME MY EGGS ARE UNDERCOOKED! I’ve tried asking for over easy, over medium, and even over hard; every single time the whites are still raw... but if I get scrambled its too cooked and hard to eat. Come on folks, it’s not that hard...
- Rating 5.07/23/18Good service
- Rating 1.07/16/18I didn't receive all items for my to go order. I didnt get my promotional cup with tea for my child. I went back and was told she didn't look at my receipt. Also they were out of cups so why does the website say available. I had a wasted trip back to dennys. I did get a small ice tea and refunded 1.50 but doesn't change poor service
- Rating 3.07/11/18Ordered a salad, but dressing didnt get put in the bag. Ordered country gravy but got brown instead. Steak was tasty, only saving grace.
- Rating 5.07/6/18Good job! Thank you for including everything
- Rating 5.03/6/18Thanks for all of your hard work! Food is always great!
- Rating 3.01/9/18They forgot my garden salad so boyfriend went back. They fixed one but not how I had ordered it. Also they forgot my side of fruit that came with my meal. Boyfriend said his meal was not prepared correctly. I enjoy going to Denny’s but must say my first to go order was disappointing.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The food we received was good but this is the second items were left off. We didn't receive three times and two was part of the meals. We will no longer do business here.
- Rating 1.09/11/17I had to give it 1 star because I paid for the food I ordered only to find that I was missing too items from my purchase I sent my husband to pick up the food and the lady just handed him the food and didn't give him a receipt and when he tried talking to her she simple walked away that is completely rude in every way possible I don't see my self purchasing in order online or even eating at the restaurant I tried calling them but the automated voice system said that they are too busy too take my call at the moment I left them a voicemail but I doubt that I'll get a call back