Denny’s Sycamore Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sycamore Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sycamore Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Like how easy is to order online and ready on time 👍
- Rating 1.01/2/18awful
- Rating 5.01/2/18Two thumbs up
- Rating 5.011/29/17Banana vanilla creme caramel pancakes are amazing
- Rating 5.011/6/17I ordered breakfast. It was absolutely,
This was the first time that I tried ordering carry out. It definitely will not be the last!
- Rating 1.010/2/17The food was cold when I got home..They told me out would be ready in 20 minutes and I was there in exactly 20 minutes , but the line was so long to pay that I had to wait over 10 minutes. There should have been a takeout line. The restaurant was completely full and they did not have enough help...I will NOT order take out again...it was a disaster!!!
- Rating 3.08/28/17Friendly staff, we enjoy the meal when we eat at Denny's. Unfortunately ordering take out resulted in cold food nothing like actually being at Denny's
- Rating 4.08/21/17We usually eat in but wanted to try take out. Fries were very cold. But everything else was fine