Denny’s Sycamore Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sycamore Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sycamore Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Due to an injury to my arm, I chose to have Denny's feed me for a couple of weeks. The food was just as good as anything I would get in the restaurant, and delivery time was usually as expected. There were some problems, but that was because GPS systems don't have correct directions to my house. Not Denny's fault, nor is it the fault of the delivery company. I will be ordering delivery again!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I had the turkey dinner, which was very good. The portion of turkey and dressing served was much more than I expected! My only complaint would be that the potatoes were runny, and they were't the red skinned mashed potatoes that were advertised. The food was still warm, except for the potatoes. I will order again and take advantage of the delivery service!
- Rating 5.010/31/18Always friendly
- Rating 5.010/3/18Súper easy check out and pick up. Orders are always correct 😊
- Rating 5.09/25/18Everything was ready for me to pick up and packed with all the necessary things to go with the meal
- Rating 3.09/10/18We ordered take out. Chose the 20 minutes or less option. I arrived late, due to a stopped train, and still had to wait 5 minutes for my order. The food was just barely warm. Dining room dining is much better.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Used Denny's Delivery and the food came very nicely packaged and not slopped together which is a pleasant surprise for to-go food as most restaurants aren't as presentable with their to-go orders. Food is yummy... love the value menu & specialty pancakes!
- Rating 4.07/24/18I get breakfast there a lot one time I wanted mashed potatoes in the morning and they said they were out of the red potatoes. That has been the extent of my problems. Otherwise its been pretty good.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Its good they made me breakfast after a long night shift.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great place
- Rating 5.03/28/18I ordered a tilapia Ranchero dinner for carry out. It was ready and waiting for me when I arrived. The meal was packed in containers that were microwave ready for a quick warm up . All went very efficiently and the food was good. I will definitely be ordering from Dennys again.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Love the new to go ordering with the app. Food was ready when it was supposed to be and pick up was a breeze!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Like how easy is to order online and ready on time 👍
- Rating 1.01/2/18awful
- Rating 5.01/2/18Two thumbs up
- Rating 5.011/29/17Banana vanilla creme caramel pancakes are amazing
- Rating 5.011/6/17I ordered breakfast. It was absolutely,
This was the first time that I tried ordering carry out. It definitely will not be the last!
- Rating 1.010/2/17The food was cold when I got home..They told me out would be ready in 20 minutes and I was there in exactly 20 minutes , but the line was so long to pay that I had to wait over 10 minutes. There should have been a takeout line. The restaurant was completely full and they did not have enough help...I will NOT order take out again...it was a disaster!!!
- Rating 3.08/28/17Friendly staff, we enjoy the meal when we eat at Denny's. Unfortunately ordering take out resulted in cold food nothing like actually being at Denny's
- Rating 4.08/21/17We usually eat in but wanted to try take out. Fries were very cold. But everything else was fine