Denny’s White Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s White Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s White Lane
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18I was upset with my order even there there was both inconveniences, I had place my order which had to wait 1hr 30min for an online order ended up falling asleep I didn't receive a call when I went to get my food it was cold and I didn't even get to eat my salad because they didn't give me a fork which I wasn't around a area one was available. The whole experience for the moment was frustrating
- Rating 2.011/6/18Very slow service not the best customer service at all
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was HORRIBLE... we went to the store to pick up our order at the time it said to arrive. Our order was ready however we ended up waiting an additional 20 minutes with our food just sitting on the front counter. This was just the first of many issues. There were 2 waitresses at the registers and as they were bagging my order they allowed a customer to help them put my order in a bag. This is completely unacceptable and unsanitary and completely disgusting. So we finally took our order home and had to call the store 64 times before even being able to get through. When we arrived at home out food was cold. The eggs were like sponges my chips were so soggy i couldnt even eat them. So I finally got through to a manager and she wasnt willing to discount my order or refund me or anything for the trouble we had gone through. She then accused my husband of being rude to the girls in the front when in fact he only asked if they could fix one of the products so he could carry the bag easier. She said the employees told her a customer didnt help them. I told her to check their cameras if she didnt believe me and I was even able to give a description of the lady who did in fact help them. She told me once I arrived back to the restaurant her name was Holly. The only thing she said she could do for me was to remake my food. She said online ordering is different from the store so she couldnt refund me or even discount my order for all the issues I had that morning. She was also very rude.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Great food great service wonderful experience everybody always seems to be happy and satisfied when choosing Denny's
- Rating 4.09/25/18Great value and choice. Friendly service and a welcome change to the usual fast food options.
- Rating 3.09/10/18Okay good
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food Was Good When My Food Was Deliverd I Had Pancakes Missing And I Had Asked For A Side Of Gravy I Did Not Get
- Rating 4.08/7/18Fast service on the mobile orders but service sometimes forget the basic condiments such a the butter for the pancakes and utensils. But overall good service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I was very disappointed with this order. First of all the food was cold by the time we got it home, which is less than a 5 minute car ride. Second the Philli Cheesestake sandwich had an extremely little amount of meat on it. Definitely not worth the $11. Third, the buns on the veggie burger were covered in the bourbon sauce making it very unpleasant to eat. My hands were extremely sticky. I won't be ordering food from here again.
- Rating 2.06/29/18Order was not checked for accuracy because I only received half of my order and had to wait for them to make another one. When I received the other one I assumed it contained everything but they still forgot the hashbrowns. I didn't realize that until I was already home. Also, the pancakes were burnt on one order. Very dissatisfied.
- Rating 1.06/26/18If I could include a picture of the plate I got I would, burnt bacon, gross eggs and a little serving of hashbrowns for a one year old. The pancakes didn't get cooked right. This only happens on night shift. Whoever works night shifts should really get it together and do a better job. If your not going to cook anything right you shouldn't be working there.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good and fresh
- Rating 5.04/16/18I made an online order and it was ready when I got there! When I got home my food was still hot and delicious. I was very impressed because I normally have to ask for my French Toast cooked a little longer, it was perfect though and I didn’t even ask!!!
- Rating 4.03/19/18The food was ready when i went to pick it up and everything was too my liking although they forgot my bbq sauce but thats an easy mistake
- Rating 4.03/16/18I ask For a T-bone well done and it was over easy and I didn't eat but the services was fine
- Rating 5.03/15/18God food an good cervice
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love the cake batter shake!
- Rating 3.02/21/18the food was ok, but they forgot all of our requested condiments.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Great experience, easy order, pickup, nice hot food.