Denny’s White Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s White Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s White Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/7/18Fast service on the mobile orders but service sometimes forget the basic condiments such a the butter for the pancakes and utensils. But overall good service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I was very disappointed with this order. First of all the food was cold by the time we got it home, which is less than a 5 minute car ride. Second the Philli Cheesestake sandwich had an extremely little amount of meat on it. Definitely not worth the $11. Third, the buns on the veggie burger were covered in the bourbon sauce making it very unpleasant to eat. My hands were extremely sticky. I won't be ordering food from here again.
- Rating 2.06/29/18Order was not checked for accuracy because I only received half of my order and had to wait for them to make another one. When I received the other one I assumed it contained everything but they still forgot the hashbrowns. I didn't realize that until I was already home. Also, the pancakes were burnt on one order. Very dissatisfied.
- Rating 1.06/26/18If I could include a picture of the plate I got I would, burnt bacon, gross eggs and a little serving of hashbrowns for a one year old. The pancakes didn't get cooked right. This only happens on night shift. Whoever works night shifts should really get it together and do a better job. If your not going to cook anything right you shouldn't be working there.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good and fresh
- Rating 5.04/16/18I made an online order and it was ready when I got there! When I got home my food was still hot and delicious. I was very impressed because I normally have to ask for my French Toast cooked a little longer, it was perfect though and I didn’t even ask!!!
- Rating 4.03/19/18The food was ready when i went to pick it up and everything was too my liking although they forgot my bbq sauce but thats an easy mistake
- Rating 4.03/16/18I ask For a T-bone well done and it was over easy and I didn't eat but the services was fine
- Rating 5.03/15/18God food an good cervice
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love the cake batter shake!
- Rating 3.02/21/18the food was ok, but they forgot all of our requested condiments.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Great experience, easy order, pickup, nice hot food.