Denny’s Buck Owens Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Buck Owens Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Buck Owens Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/10/19Worst customer service I've ever received. I just went in to pick up an online order. Got there when it said it was supposed to be ready and was told it'd be just a few minutes, that they were working on it. So I sat down by the registers and waited. I sat there for 30 minutes until the lady asked me again what I was there for. She totally forgot about me and who knows how long my food was sitting there. I am currently 8 months pregnant and now eating cold food because I was forgotten when I was sitting right in front of them. I will never go to this dennys ever again!
- Rating 3.04/3/19The food was not prepared when arrived. The cashier was weary of the order. Not to mention when I told her my name 2-3 times along with the order she messed it up. I was very skeptical from eating there
- Rating 2.012/18/18Very unfriendly, disorganized and kept me waiting for 20 minutes and I would still be there if I didn’t ask where my food was. No one cared, no apologies, very unhappy!
- Rating 4.010/31/18The service could definitely be faster, they are understaffed. They are all really nice and get the job done, late, but it gets done
- Rating 2.010/30/18Hash browns were burnt. Only one slice of bread cut in half for French toast
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great
- Rating 1.09/11/18Mucho tiempo esperando mi comida y también me falto un platillo de comida se les olvidó entregármelo ....estaba incompleto el pedido ,me tuve que regresar a pedirles lo faltante ,,,,muy mala experiencia
- Rating 1.03/6/18Ordered online, they took a while to give me the food even though it was sitting on their counter top. I checked the order and was missing some items... 15 minutes later I finally got my complete order. Will not go back to this location.
- Rating 5.01/29/18Food was great and ready to go when I got there.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I love this spot my husband and I have breakfast ever Sunday here! Amazing service and the food is always perfect
- Rating 1.010/26/17I orederd but I clicked the wrong location, the one I clicked was too far, the manager at the 7Th standard location said he will call the manager of the buck Owens to have them give me a refund. I then called the buck owne location myself and spoke with the manager jose he sais he will do the refund for Me but I have yet to have my money refunded. All in all they were all frendly and if I have gotten my refund helpful.
- Rating 4.010/26/17The food has always been great at this location and I chose this location over the others.
- Rating 4.010/17/17I usually take my food to go. I appreciate the way they have it ready to go when i get there. Dennys is one of the few places thats open after 2am to eat and get a real meal.
Thank you for being open and thank you for the great service.
- Rating 5.09/25/17The staff is great and everyone is very polite. The food was either hot or warm on each visit. I was very pleased with the service.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Would have been 5 but service was a little slow
- Rating 5.09/6/17We split one breakfast. Dana had the cook put half a meal on two plates. That attention to detail showed how customer oriented she is. She was friendly and very outgoing. I hope shes working the next time I'm in Bakersfield.
Dana was cheerful, greeted us as soon as we walked in
the door. She kept our coffee cup full and made sure we had plenty of cream.
As we were leaving, Kris helped us at the register. Another asset to Denny's team. These two ladies have me wanting to return to Denny's for another encounter with the sunshine theey spread .
- Rating 1.09/6/17They forgot to add my hash browns, on my order of eggs in a basket and on the ultimate sandwich breakfast, for the reason I order it online, but that's strange since I always order online and they always add my hash browns....