Denny’s Rosedale Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rosedale Hwy
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rosedale Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Old fashioned Room Whiskey Bar
- ●Full Bar
- ●Event Parties
- Rating 2.010/25/18I showed up 7 minutes after my time given to me on my recite & nobody seem to know where my order was. 8 minutes after finally located.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food was ready when they said it was, order was perfect. Only thing is that food was on regular counter, a heated counter might be a good ideaResponse from Denny's10/22/18Eric,
Thank you for your review and feedback, I will discuss his issue with our team on keeping food warm.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Thank you fast service with accuracyResponse from Denny's10/22/18Bryson,
Thank you for your review, please come back and visit us again soon.
- Rating 5.09/20/18My husband had to wait for a long time to get our togo order. They need to pay attention to the clients near the counter.
- Rating 2.07/23/18The order was not properly made I asked for real eggs to be used on all three orders. This request was not met.
- Rating 2.07/23/18I did not receive one of my slams I ordered and could not get through to anyone on the phone that day, also the food was barely warm.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Service was good
- Rating 5.07/12/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 4.03/19/18It was good service, and the food was excellentResponse from Denny's3/21/18Curtis,
Thank you for your great review, hope to see and serve you again soon.
- Rating 4.01/9/18It was nice to pick up the order and the sandwiches were good but fries both sets were soggy and dead. Overall good
- Rating 2.01/9/18They didn’t have one of the items I ordered and wouldn’t give me a refund so I had to wait half an hour for them to make it, making the rest of my food cold in the meantime. Very poor service.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Always something missing from the order
- Rating 4.012/12/17I got a free pecan pie for using the Denny’s app for a online order. It was yummy.
- Rating 3.011/20/17It was ready when they said it'd be ready.