Denny’s Gosford Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gosford Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gosford Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/27/18Great Service, Food as always was excellent. I will definately go here again and again.Response from Denny's10/1/18Teresa,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us a great review, we hope to see and serve you again soon.
- Rating 5.08/21/18The host was super sweet don't remember his name but he was very friendly!
- Rating 4.07/25/18I was looking for a really good burger, as I only eat them about every other month. Someone recommended Denny's. I enjoyed ordering on-line, as it wasn't too complicated. The food was just about ready when I walked in, but there was a small glitch: I had ordered a drink, and evidently that didn't go through. The employee that helped me was very nice and added that to the order. My only complaint is that the price was a little high.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Hi I ordered online but when I got there they said the "system" kicked off the order (because its a new system) and I guess put it in as soon as I walked in instead of it being ready like the email estimated time readiness. I got a "complimentary soda" but I had hopped for a little more than the soda for the inconvenience. Either way. Everyone was very nice and appeared to move as fast as they could given the time to squeeze out my order. Non the less I appreciated the drink given that it was a hot day. Just wanted to say everyone dod a good job at the Dennys on Gosford in Bakersfield CA
- Rating 3.06/26/18My club sandwich that I got to go looked like someone had eaten some of it. Was very disappointed.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I haven’t eaten at Denny’s for 10+ years. I recently was injured so I decided to get a to go order for my family and have my husband pick it up. My husband arrived and checked in, the hostess said our order wasn’t ready. People came in and ate then left before my husband was given our order. My husband checked again with the hostess who explained the cooks were never given our order and they would be rushing to complete our order. He waited for over an hour which is totally unexceptionable!! He asked to speak to a manager and no one ever came. They wouldn’t even give him a coupon to make up for their epic fail. I won’t be going back.
- Rating 4.04/3/18Good food
- Rating 4.02/27/18The gravy for the biscuits were a tad bit cold.
Every thing else was good.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Normally I go into a Dennys expecting an average experience at best but I really like this location. The workers are always very polite and food is great.
- Rating 4.01/31/18This place is always good and consistent. I usually order the take out via online and it's waiting when I get there
- Rating 4.01/30/18Good
- Rating 5.01/2/18We are so very impressed with the curbside service. The site is easy to navigate, easy to place an order. Especially like the 'customize' option. Thank you for your awesome service
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent food and service. Thank you.
- Rating 2.012/5/17While ordering was easy. Did was cold and soggy by the time we got home. Might consider packaging that helps with this.
- Rating 5.010/28/17Fast takeout service
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food ready on timeResponse from Denny's9/9/17Gregory,
Thank you for your great review, we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I love my neighborhood Denny's. The service is always awesome!Response from Denny's9/9/17Veronica,
Thank you for your great review, we hope you come back and visit us again soon.
- Rating 4.09/5/17The waitress was very nice. She packed our food, since it was pick up, perfectly and with a smile even though it wads 1:00 am. We ate at home but everything was great.Response from Denny's9/9/17Null,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your great review, we at Denny's hope to see and serve you again soon.