Denny’s E Brundage Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Brundage Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Brundage Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/14/18I have no complaints . My orders have always been ready faster then expected. The front desk workers have been very nice n the food has been great..
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great food , fast service and place is always clean ..
- Rating 1.010/9/18Food was cold, i ordered a all american grand slam and received what looked like a kids meal in a very huge plate, ladies at the desk were to busy talking to be able to help me after 10mins, nachos were extra soggy , it was my second time ordering to go and i will never do it again.
- Rating 3.09/25/18The food over all was really good but my pick up time was at 9:54 am i was their at 9:50 i didnt get my food til 10:14 the whole reason why i order to go is because i dont do well waiting. Then the girls in the front were beyong rude with a girl that looked like she just started working their poor girl.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love going to this Denny's fast and great service.
- Rating 4.09/5/18This was the first time ordering online for pick-up, the overall experience was great, the staff was very accommodating, and had the order ready quite fast, but they only got about 95% of the order correct. Didn't notice till i got home about 30mins later, so if i had caught that before i left and had informed them, depending on how it would have been resolved could have ended up being the full 5of5 stars.
- Rating 2.08/21/18This is my 3rd time using Denny’s online ordering. Sadly, I was not happy with the time I had to wait for my order. My order confirmation stated it would be ready for pickup in 20 mins (11:26 am PST). I live 6 mins away. I arrived at Denny’s at 11:26 am). By the time I walked in and made my way to the register to say I was picking up my order it was 11:28am. My order was not ready. I sat down and waited. After some customers were seated I was asked if I put my name down on a list. I responded that I was picking up an online order and gave my name again. A female associate said she would check for me. She returned back later with my order. I waited 10 mins and 58 seconds. This is from the time I sat down after giving my name the first time. Almost 11 mins waiting extra was not a good experience for me. The associates were nice. The waiting part was just awful. It would be great if you could track your order process. I wouldn’t mind waiting but at home. Some online apps will update your ETA if it’s delayed. Also, having curbside pickup would also add to the Denny’s online ordering experience.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great friendly environment, I look forward visiting again!
- Rating 3.07/31/18Plate looked good but unfortunately food was cold, they said food would be ready for pick up in 20 minuets, we waited there a little over 30 minutes & we get home & our food was cold. I probably won’t order take out again.
- Rating 5.07/1/18Great. Everything was correct. Manager was helpful and polite at pickup.
- Rating 1.03/20/18Every single dish we ordered had something wrong with, four of them, online order to go! I called to talk to the manager in charge & she couldn't bother to come to the phone or call me back. I contacted someone at Denny's but got a thanks for the info. So, we are out the $50. then suddenly they would forward the complaint, sure but I haven't heard a word from anyone so they obviously don't care about their customers and making sure they are happy with their meals!!
- Rating 5.03/7/18Fast and delightful service
- Rating 5.03/6/18I had a great time service was good and when I get it online it was even better
- Rating 5.01/31/18Always a pleasant environment. Clean and staff is super courteous. Food is always fresh and good. I love placing my order on line and popping in on my way to work.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Fast service, decent prices, a lot of my favorite foods. Thank you!
- Rating 5.012/5/17It was great my food was ready on time and when I walked in they were barley done with making my food. Very happy
- Rating 1.010/26/17When I placed my order it says ready in 20 min. I show up 5min early, sat and waited over 40 minutes. My food was cold my coffee wasn't even warm. I will never ever get take out again
- Rating 5.08/28/17Food was good got there at 20 minutes but it would have been better if everything was still warm .I work less than a mile away.So when I got back to work and started to eat food was cold!!!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Fast service and good food