Denny’s E Brundage Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Brundage Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Brundage Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great friendly environment, I look forward visiting again!
- Rating 3.07/31/18Plate looked good but unfortunately food was cold, they said food would be ready for pick up in 20 minuets, we waited there a little over 30 minutes & we get home & our food was cold. I probably won’t order take out again.
- Rating 5.07/1/18Great. Everything was correct. Manager was helpful and polite at pickup.
- Rating 1.03/20/18Every single dish we ordered had something wrong with, four of them, online order to go! I called to talk to the manager in charge & she couldn't bother to come to the phone or call me back. I contacted someone at Denny's but got a thanks for the info. So, we are out the $50. then suddenly they would forward the complaint, sure but I haven't heard a word from anyone so they obviously don't care about their customers and making sure they are happy with their meals!!
- Rating 5.03/7/18Fast and delightful service
- Rating 5.03/6/18I had a great time service was good and when I get it online it was even better
- Rating 5.01/31/18Always a pleasant environment. Clean and staff is super courteous. Food is always fresh and good. I love placing my order on line and popping in on my way to work.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Fast service, decent prices, a lot of my favorite foods. Thank you!
- Rating 5.012/5/17It was great my food was ready on time and when I walked in they were barley done with making my food. Very happy
- Rating 1.010/26/17When I placed my order it says ready in 20 min. I show up 5min early, sat and waited over 40 minutes. My food was cold my coffee wasn't even warm. I will never ever get take out again
- Rating 5.08/28/17Food was good got there at 20 minutes but it would have been better if everything was still warm .I work less than a mile away.So when I got back to work and started to eat food was cold!!!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Fast service and good food