Denny’s E Brundage Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Brundage Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Brundage Lane
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/3/19Good food good times....
- Rating 2.06/3/19Normally great food when delivered but this last time was not great. The mashed potatoes was a very small amount and it was covered in so much gravy it was like having no potatoes. The food just wasnt the best this time.
- Rating 5.03/21/19Good experience. Food was good. Staff as well.
- Rating 5.012/14/18I have no complaints . My orders have always been ready faster then expected. The front desk workers have been very nice n the food has been great..
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great food , fast service and place is always clean ..
- Rating 1.010/9/18Food was cold, i ordered a all american grand slam and received what looked like a kids meal in a very huge plate, ladies at the desk were to busy talking to be able to help me after 10mins, nachos were extra soggy , it was my second time ordering to go and i will never do it again.
- Rating 3.09/25/18The food over all was really good but my pick up time was at 9:54 am i was their at 9:50 i didnt get my food til 10:14 the whole reason why i order to go is because i dont do well waiting. Then the girls in the front were beyong rude with a girl that looked like she just started working their poor girl.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love going to this Denny's fast and great service.
- Rating 4.09/5/18This was the first time ordering online for pick-up, the overall experience was great, the staff was very accommodating, and had the order ready quite fast, but they only got about 95% of the order correct. Didn't notice till i got home about 30mins later, so if i had caught that before i left and had informed them, depending on how it would have been resolved could have ended up being the full 5of5 stars.
- Rating 2.08/21/18This is my 3rd time using Denny’s online ordering. Sadly, I was not happy with the time I had to wait for my order. My order confirmation stated it would be ready for pickup in 20 mins (11:26 am PST). I live 6 mins away. I arrived at Denny’s at 11:26 am). By the time I walked in and made my way to the register to say I was picking up my order it was 11:28am. My order was not ready. I sat down and waited. After some customers were seated I was asked if I put my name down on a list. I responded that I was picking up an online order and gave my name again. A female associate said she would check for me. She returned back later with my order. I waited 10 mins and 58 seconds. This is from the time I sat down after giving my name the first time. Almost 11 mins waiting extra was not a good experience for me. The associates were nice. The waiting part was just awful. It would be great if you could track your order process. I wouldn’t mind waiting but at home. Some online apps will update your ETA if it’s delayed. Also, having curbside pickup would also add to the Denny’s online ordering experience.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great friendly environment, I look forward visiting again!
- Rating 3.07/31/18Plate looked good but unfortunately food was cold, they said food would be ready for pick up in 20 minuets, we waited there a little over 30 minutes & we get home & our food was cold. I probably won’t order take out again.
- Rating 5.07/1/18Great. Everything was correct. Manager was helpful and polite at pickup.
- Rating 1.03/20/18Every single dish we ordered had something wrong with, four of them, online order to go! I called to talk to the manager in charge & she couldn't bother to come to the phone or call me back. I contacted someone at Denny's but got a thanks for the info. So, we are out the $50. then suddenly they would forward the complaint, sure but I haven't heard a word from anyone so they obviously don't care about their customers and making sure they are happy with their meals!!
- Rating 5.03/7/18Fast and delightful service
- Rating 5.03/6/18I had a great time service was good and when I get it online it was even better
- Rating 5.01/31/18Always a pleasant environment. Clean and staff is super courteous. Food is always fresh and good. I love placing my order on line and popping in on my way to work.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Fast service, decent prices, a lot of my favorite foods. Thank you!
- Rating 5.012/5/17It was great my food was ready on time and when I walked in they were barley done with making my food. Very happy
- Rating 1.010/26/17When I placed my order it says ready in 20 min. I show up 5min early, sat and waited over 40 minutes. My food was cold my coffee wasn't even warm. I will never ever get take out again