Denny’s 7th Standard Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 7th Standard Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 7th Standard Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/15/18I ordered 2 slams. I Asked for rye toast to be substituted for pancakes on one of the slams. The got 2 orders of toast and no pancakes. Did not notice till we got home. Was not about to drive back. Please read orders carefully.
- Rating 5.08/14/18A big plus that this Denny's store sells beer!
- Rating 5.07/12/18Earlier than expected
- Rating 4.04/9/18Made the wrong item at first but then they made the right entree for me.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I placed my order and it was ready when it said it would be. Order was perfect and accurate. Food was just as good as if we were eating at the restaurant. Great service and attention to detail is a plus. I will order again from this location as staff was professional and friendly.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, easy and friendly
- Rating 3.01/17/18It was fine, except that my boyfriend's chicken strips came with celery instead of french fries (we didn't ask for celery). Then I got an email that said I would get a free grand slam after I order online and I never got an email or coupon or anything. Other than that, it was fine.
- Rating 4.01/2/18I absolutely love denny’s. My boyfriend and I eat there at least once a week. Most of the time we order online and go pick it up. The only small complaint I have is the portion sizes. Sometimes the hash browns or french fries have a lot less than usual so maybe just keep an eye out for that. Otherwise keep up the great work!!
- Rating 5.012/28/17nice and friendly here at this location .... food is very Denny's like like I like it :)
- Rating 5.012/12/17Had a positive experience in ordering breakfast. Website was easy to navigate and when I picked up food the order was correct.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Clean quick and EZ"..o and courteous service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Clean ..quick ..ez..
- Rating 4.010/10/17Everything was fantastic, except I requested No Pickles on both Hamburgers & they put them on.
- Rating 5.010/10/17The staff was very helpful and accomadating.
- Rating 1.010/4/17Eggs where over done, hash browns where not as requested also the insides where cold. The chicken fried steak was warm on the outside but cold on the inside.. To top it off we had to wait an extra 10 minutes for the order.. We returned the food and received a refund. This was our 1st. time ordering take out and last..
- Rating 1.010/2/17Food was cold, omelette didn't have as much filling as it normally does it was mostly egg, pancakes were burnt
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food was ready when expected and order was accurate! Very pleased!
- Rating 5.08/29/17Awesome customer service, always greeted with a smile. My order was ready and my family enjoyed a great breakfast. Love this place.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Love this Denny's. We always get great food and service everytime. I highly recommend the burgers and fries!