Denny’s 7th Standard Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 7th Standard Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 7th Standard Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18It was my first time ordering online and I was NOT disappointed. The young lady that helped me was awesome in friendliness and service, my order was correct and the food was fantastic. Thank you!
- Rating 5.09/6/18Staff is always friendly and the food is always hot and good at this Denny’s. The only issue I’ve had is the last online take out order I made, I did not get my cheesecake! Ordered it, paid for it, mouth set for it, but it wasn’t in the bag when we got home. Human error, but dang... I was really looking forward to that little piece of heaven!
- Rating 4.09/5/18Your dining is great so I tried online pick up which was lacking the food was cold and fries mushy like been cooked awhile
You were not busy when I picked up the food so expected better, I live less than 5 miles away.
- Rating 4.08/15/18I ordered 2 slams. I Asked for rye toast to be substituted for pancakes on one of the slams. The got 2 orders of toast and no pancakes. Did not notice till we got home. Was not about to drive back. Please read orders carefully.
- Rating 5.08/14/18A big plus that this Denny's store sells beer!
- Rating 5.07/12/18Earlier than expected
- Rating 4.04/9/18Made the wrong item at first but then they made the right entree for me.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I placed my order and it was ready when it said it would be. Order was perfect and accurate. Food was just as good as if we were eating at the restaurant. Great service and attention to detail is a plus. I will order again from this location as staff was professional and friendly.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, easy and friendly
- Rating 3.01/17/18It was fine, except that my boyfriend's chicken strips came with celery instead of french fries (we didn't ask for celery). Then I got an email that said I would get a free grand slam after I order online and I never got an email or coupon or anything. Other than that, it was fine.
- Rating 4.01/2/18I absolutely love denny’s. My boyfriend and I eat there at least once a week. Most of the time we order online and go pick it up. The only small complaint I have is the portion sizes. Sometimes the hash browns or french fries have a lot less than usual so maybe just keep an eye out for that. Otherwise keep up the great work!!
- Rating 5.012/28/17nice and friendly here at this location .... food is very Denny's like like I like it :)
- Rating 5.012/12/17Had a positive experience in ordering breakfast. Website was easy to navigate and when I picked up food the order was correct.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Clean quick and EZ"..o and courteous service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Clean ..quick ..ez..
- Rating 4.010/10/17Everything was fantastic, except I requested No Pickles on both Hamburgers & they put them on.
- Rating 5.010/10/17The staff was very helpful and accomadating.
- Rating 1.010/4/17Eggs where over done, hash browns where not as requested also the insides where cold. The chicken fried steak was warm on the outside but cold on the inside.. To top it off we had to wait an extra 10 minutes for the order.. We returned the food and received a refund. This was our 1st. time ordering take out and last..
- Rating 1.010/2/17Food was cold, omelette didn't have as much filling as it normally does it was mostly egg, pancakes were burnt
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food was ready when expected and order was accurate! Very pleased!