Denny’s 7th Standard Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 7th Standard Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 7th Standard Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/18/18This was the worst experience I had at this location. My food was supposed to be ready by 6:30p I didn’t receive my ENTIRE order until 7:15p. The girl helping me was very nice but didn’t seem to know why my order wasn’t ready. First they didn’t get my ticket, then 15mins later they got my ticket and half my food HAD been ready and they were making the rest. So when we got home after waiting 45mins for our online order half our food was cold. It’s frustrating that I paid for cold food and a ridiculous wait. By the time we left a family had ordered and got hot food and eaten half of their meal. Mind you I placed my order around 6:15pm.
- Rating 1.012/18/18We ordered on line at 5:16pm and our order was supposed to be picked up by 5:37pm. I was finally given the order at 6pm. I had a 6 minute drive to my house from Denny's. Both my meal and my wife's meal were cold, not luke warm, not hot, but COLD. This was the first time we had ordered on line at this Denny's (just 2 miles from where we live).
- Rating 3.012/18/18They forgot my drinks the hash browns were nasty and the fries were cold
- Rating 5.010/9/18It was my first time ordering online and I was NOT disappointed. The young lady that helped me was awesome in friendliness and service, my order was correct and the food was fantastic. Thank you!
- Rating 5.09/6/18Staff is always friendly and the food is always hot and good at this Denny’s. The only issue I’ve had is the last online take out order I made, I did not get my cheesecake! Ordered it, paid for it, mouth set for it, but it wasn’t in the bag when we got home. Human error, but dang... I was really looking forward to that little piece of heaven!
- Rating 4.09/5/18Your dining is great so I tried online pick up which was lacking the food was cold and fries mushy like been cooked awhile
You were not busy when I picked up the food so expected better, I live less than 5 miles away.
- Rating 4.08/15/18I ordered 2 slams. I Asked for rye toast to be substituted for pancakes on one of the slams. The got 2 orders of toast and no pancakes. Did not notice till we got home. Was not about to drive back. Please read orders carefully.
- Rating 5.08/14/18A big plus that this Denny's store sells beer!
- Rating 5.07/12/18Earlier than expected
- Rating 4.04/9/18Made the wrong item at first but then they made the right entree for me.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I placed my order and it was ready when it said it would be. Order was perfect and accurate. Food was just as good as if we were eating at the restaurant. Great service and attention to detail is a plus. I will order again from this location as staff was professional and friendly.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, easy and friendly
- Rating 3.01/17/18It was fine, except that my boyfriend's chicken strips came with celery instead of french fries (we didn't ask for celery). Then I got an email that said I would get a free grand slam after I order online and I never got an email or coupon or anything. Other than that, it was fine.
- Rating 4.01/2/18I absolutely love denny’s. My boyfriend and I eat there at least once a week. Most of the time we order online and go pick it up. The only small complaint I have is the portion sizes. Sometimes the hash browns or french fries have a lot less than usual so maybe just keep an eye out for that. Otherwise keep up the great work!!
- Rating 5.012/28/17nice and friendly here at this location .... food is very Denny's like like I like it :)
- Rating 5.012/12/17Had a positive experience in ordering breakfast. Website was easy to navigate and when I picked up food the order was correct.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Clean quick and EZ"..o and courteous service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Clean ..quick ..ez..
- Rating 4.010/10/17Everything was fantastic, except I requested No Pickles on both Hamburgers & they put them on.
- Rating 5.010/10/17The staff was very helpful and accomadating.