Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19It’s lit
- Rating 1.012/18/18Food was not delivered complete. Had things missing. Cold. I was told my money was going to be returned and it was not
- Rating 4.011/28/18Good breakfast
- Rating 5.011/28/18Sorry workers had to work on Thanksgiving but I am thankful they did. Great service and great attitude. Thanks.
- Rating 5.011/6/18The food was prepared as ordered and it was delicious as always. We received our order very fast through their Delivery program ,
The Delivery Driver was very polite and had an outgoing personality.
- Rating 3.011/6/18It was easy and fast but they didn't get my order correct. I ordered a hamburger without pickles and red onions and they were on there. Disappointed but other than that it was avoid experience.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Good
- Rating 1.08/29/18Ordered online. Rec'd email stating order would be ready for pick up at 11:08. I arrived at 11/06. Order wasn't ready. Then I found out it hadn't even been put in to the kitchen!
I finally got my order over 30 min. later at 11:41.
Ordering online is a joke! I had been doing yard work all morning, and had more to do. I was dirty and sweaty, and just wanted to slip in unnoticed, get my order and leave. Instead, I was left sitting in the lobby for 30 minutes looking like a street person in a very busy restaurant.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The staff were rude. Failed to provide requested condiments.
- Rating 4.08/1/18I didn’t get any straws for my drinks and didn’t receive the ranch I ordered. I love eating my food with some ranch but it was disappointing to receive some. The food was good.!
- Rating 1.07/31/18Worst experience ever. I already requested the district manager get in contact with me but NO ONE has called.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Thanks
- Rating 5.07/16/18Our order was perfect and everything went well.
- Rating 5.07/12/18I'm not a big fan of people, so the less human interaction I have to do the better! And Denny's definitely makes that happen! The pick-up was an exchange of maybe 3 or 4 sentences. ("Can I help you?" "Online order for Joseph" "It's right here. Here you go!" "Thanks. Have a good day.") And within no time, I was enjoying my omelet at home with no one bothering me ("Whatcha thinking about?" "Your death." "You are too cute!" "........") . Thanks, Denny's!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered 50 dollars in food which was good but they forgot my horchata milkshake which told me I didn't buy which I did. I called and told them to put it back on my card but they didn't. Didn't even get a phone call back.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Fast and courteous service and food tasted delicious!
- Rating 1.06/29/18My party got their food, but I never did. Fifteen minutes later I was asked if I enjoyed the meal. I told them I still never received mine. They went to check what was going on and they jumped a few tickets in front of mine, even though me and my party all ordered at the same time. The server told me it would be right out, but by that time my party had finished their plates and were ready to go. All I got was a meaningless “sorry”.
- Rating 2.06/6/18My order was to go (online). The food was good as always, but every time I've ordered to go, including this time, I always seem to get shorted on my fries. The amount of fries in my to go container is about half of what I normally get when I dine in. Also, when I dine in I don't get charged for ranch, but when I order to go I get charged for it.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered 40 minutes before getting there, when I was told it would be ready in 20, they still hadn't made my salad when I got there 40 minutes later. Then I requested to not have any potatoes on the salad and there was a large amount on the salad. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told that they didn't know who I could speak to but I could leave my number. I left my name and number and a request to be contacted, which I never was.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I ordered my food online at 1140. It said it would be ready in 20. I got to the dennys to pick up my order at 1210 and it still wasn’t together. I got my order. Went home and there was no eggs in my moons over my hammy. I only said no ham. Also no syrup to go with my toddlers pancakes. Just two dry pancakes.