Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/5/17I ordered inside the restaurant because I asked about any promo codes for discount online before ordering. Both people I asked didn't seem to know but still said none were available. I placed the order, left the store came back 10min later, I knew food wasn't going to be ready because it wasn't the scheduled time, I left again to a nearby store bought a soda and came back 2 min before food scheduled to be ready. Sat down on the entrance bench to wait, waited 7 min before anyone asking if I needed help. Then another 13 min for my food. In between that a manager came up asked me if I needed help I told him I was waiting on my food that should of been ready 7 min ago and he seemed like he knew nothing about it. When I heard him ask a girl answered "in sorry it's my fault" What? What was her fault? I don't know who was at fault but my food too 2x the time and when I got it took it home [5min] away, it was still hot. Eggs not cooked well enough, biscuits hard at the bottom couldn't even cut through them. Pretty much seemed like they hurried to whip something up because now they knew of me waiting. No apology nothing. A server came to give me the food and said " if you seem to be missing or something is wrong give us a call, thanks". Turn that around if I was the manager, I would of walked up to customer with the food apologized and even made it better for them to return. I know I won't be using the app again. It didn't work as in other restaurants.
- Rating 1.010/26/17Ordering was easy and went well but my order didnt have all it was supposed to on it. We ordered two burgers that were supposed to have pepper jack cheese sauce but had NONE! So disapointing because that really makes the burger!
- Rating 3.09/20/17Food was great but they got half of our order wrong.
- Rating 5.09/1/17Deliciously cooked and packed well!
- Rating 2.08/20/17When I arrived my food wasn't ready even though it had been 20 minutes and I had to wait about 45 minutes total . When I got the food it was thrown into my to-go box ,didn't look appetizing
- Rating 5.08/17/17The customer service and the food great, my favorite is biscuit and gravy