Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18Good
- Rating 1.08/29/18Ordered online. Rec'd email stating order would be ready for pick up at 11:08. I arrived at 11/06. Order wasn't ready. Then I found out it hadn't even been put in to the kitchen!
I finally got my order over 30 min. later at 11:41.
Ordering online is a joke! I had been doing yard work all morning, and had more to do. I was dirty and sweaty, and just wanted to slip in unnoticed, get my order and leave. Instead, I was left sitting in the lobby for 30 minutes looking like a street person in a very busy restaurant.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The staff were rude. Failed to provide requested condiments.
- Rating 4.08/1/18I didn’t get any straws for my drinks and didn’t receive the ranch I ordered. I love eating my food with some ranch but it was disappointing to receive some. The food was good.!
- Rating 1.07/31/18Worst experience ever. I already requested the district manager get in contact with me but NO ONE has called.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Thanks
- Rating 5.07/16/18Our order was perfect and everything went well.
- Rating 5.07/12/18I'm not a big fan of people, so the less human interaction I have to do the better! And Denny's definitely makes that happen! The pick-up was an exchange of maybe 3 or 4 sentences. ("Can I help you?" "Online order for Joseph" "It's right here. Here you go!" "Thanks. Have a good day.") And within no time, I was enjoying my omelet at home with no one bothering me ("Whatcha thinking about?" "Your death." "You are too cute!" "........") . Thanks, Denny's!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered 50 dollars in food which was good but they forgot my horchata milkshake which told me I didn't buy which I did. I called and told them to put it back on my card but they didn't. Didn't even get a phone call back.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Fast and courteous service and food tasted delicious!
- Rating 1.06/29/18My party got their food, but I never did. Fifteen minutes later I was asked if I enjoyed the meal. I told them I still never received mine. They went to check what was going on and they jumped a few tickets in front of mine, even though me and my party all ordered at the same time. The server told me it would be right out, but by that time my party had finished their plates and were ready to go. All I got was a meaningless “sorry”.
- Rating 2.06/6/18My order was to go (online). The food was good as always, but every time I've ordered to go, including this time, I always seem to get shorted on my fries. The amount of fries in my to go container is about half of what I normally get when I dine in. Also, when I dine in I don't get charged for ranch, but when I order to go I get charged for it.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered 40 minutes before getting there, when I was told it would be ready in 20, they still hadn't made my salad when I got there 40 minutes later. Then I requested to not have any potatoes on the salad and there was a large amount on the salad. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told that they didn't know who I could speak to but I could leave my number. I left my name and number and a request to be contacted, which I never was.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I ordered my food online at 1140. It said it would be ready in 20. I got to the dennys to pick up my order at 1210 and it still wasn’t together. I got my order. Went home and there was no eggs in my moons over my hammy. I only said no ham. Also no syrup to go with my toddlers pancakes. Just two dry pancakes.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Every visit my family and I have at Denny's is great. The food is well cooked and the service is the best. Smiles all around.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Placed online order. Arrived on time of assigned pick up. Place was so pact, waited longer than dine in customer just to receive my order. Second time this happens. Won't be ordering online anymore. Its pointless, might as well just dine in. Food was good though.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Took forever just to receive cold food
- Rating 3.01/23/18friendly staff
- Rating 5.012/28/17My order was ready right on time, hot, and complete! Thanks, Denny's!
- Rating 2.012/5/17I ordered inside the restaurant because I asked about any promo codes for discount online before ordering. Both people I asked didn't seem to know but still said none were available. I placed the order, left the store came back 10min later, I knew food wasn't going to be ready because it wasn't the scheduled time, I left again to a nearby store bought a soda and came back 2 min before food scheduled to be ready. Sat down on the entrance bench to wait, waited 7 min before anyone asking if I needed help. Then another 13 min for my food. In between that a manager came up asked me if I needed help I told him I was waiting on my food that should of been ready 7 min ago and he seemed like he knew nothing about it. When I heard him ask a girl answered "in sorry it's my fault" What? What was her fault? I don't know who was at fault but my food too 2x the time and when I got it took it home [5min] away, it was still hot. Eggs not cooked well enough, biscuits hard at the bottom couldn't even cut through them. Pretty much seemed like they hurried to whip something up because now they knew of me waiting. No apology nothing. A server came to give me the food and said " if you seem to be missing or something is wrong give us a call, thanks". Turn that around if I was the manager, I would of walked up to customer with the food apologized and even made it better for them to return. I know I won't be using the app again. It didn't work as in other restaurants.