Denny’s Baldwin Pk Towne Center
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Baldwin Pk Towne Center
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Baldwin Pk Towne Center
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food (=
- Rating 5.012/18/18Ordered through online app and everything was good for the most part, except the red skinned potatoes in our breakfast orders were cold. And we would like to ensure that a tip left for the delivery person (door dash driver) goes directly to them from the app, instead of through Denny's. Would use online app to order again but pick up our order next time.
- Rating 5.012/14/18Yummy!!
- Rating 2.011/12/18My order was wrong but the food was okay.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great food awsome costumer service i love this dennys
- Rating 5.011/6/18Customer service is always good and food is served quickly.
- Rating 4.011/6/18Friendly staff!
- Rating 4.09/11/18Food was delicious!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Everything everytime is so delicious thank you
- Rating 1.08/28/18i got order to wrong address and then i call for cancel my order. but i can’t to cancel my order and i don’t have to pickup my order
- Rating 1.08/14/18ordered breakfast on line on 8/11/18, vegetarian omelette with multi grain pancakes (.89 cents extra). Drove to pick up food order, and the girl at the counter assured me that the order was complete, but when I got home, the pancakes were missing! Had to drive back to pick up the rest of the order. All I got for my trouble was a "sorry" which does not seem enough for such a mistake.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The only Denny’s I go to, not only because it’s the closest to my home but the staff is wonderful and friendly and it’s very clean.
- Rating 4.06/28/18Service good and price reasonable
- Rating 4.06/26/18This is a very busy Dennys Some waiters are on point and some are not.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I was really disappointed in my meal. I've never had any problems with orders before with the same store. I ordered the Salted Caramel and Banana Cream breakfast with well scrambled eggs. I got a phone asking if I'd like to order something else because they were out of bananas. I was offered to pick what believe was cinnamon roll pancakes only to be called again because they were out of pecans. I said without pecans would be fine and was offered free fresh fruit for my trouble. I thought that would be great. After picking up the order, not only was there no order of fresh fruit but, my eggs were not scrambled well.
- Rating 1.03/26/18This was the worst experience I have had at any Denny’s. The food was so bad that I hesitate to eat there again. The Philly cheesesteak sandwich was mostly cheese sauce, the meat was fatty and rubbery and hard to chew. The bourbon chicken dinner was disappointing. The menu says it has fajita mix and grilled mushrooms. In fact, I paid extra for extra mushrooms and fajita mix as offered on the mobile ordering app. All I got was two pieces of chicken on roasted potatoes with a pile of broccoli. No mushrooms, no fajita mix. This was worse than disappointing.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything is perfect. But they forgot one item of my order.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Long wait, wrong order, rude people.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible service. Placed my order online, got there 20 minutes later when it was suppose to be ready. They told me my food wasn’t ready and it might be another 10 minutes and I ended waiting an extra 30 minutes. So by the time I got home my food was cold and I couldn’t enjoy it.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My request for special instructions was not followed & a side order was missing.