Denny’s Baldwin Pk Towne Center
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Baldwin Pk Towne Center
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Baldwin Pk Towne Center
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/11/18Food was delicious!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Everything everytime is so delicious thank you
- Rating 1.08/28/18i got order to wrong address and then i call for cancel my order. but i can’t to cancel my order and i don’t have to pickup my order
- Rating 1.08/14/18ordered breakfast on line on 8/11/18, vegetarian omelette with multi grain pancakes (.89 cents extra). Drove to pick up food order, and the girl at the counter assured me that the order was complete, but when I got home, the pancakes were missing! Had to drive back to pick up the rest of the order. All I got for my trouble was a "sorry" which does not seem enough for such a mistake.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The only Denny’s I go to, not only because it’s the closest to my home but the staff is wonderful and friendly and it’s very clean.
- Rating 4.06/28/18Service good and price reasonable
- Rating 4.06/26/18This is a very busy Dennys Some waiters are on point and some are not.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I was really disappointed in my meal. I've never had any problems with orders before with the same store. I ordered the Salted Caramel and Banana Cream breakfast with well scrambled eggs. I got a phone asking if I'd like to order something else because they were out of bananas. I was offered to pick what believe was cinnamon roll pancakes only to be called again because they were out of pecans. I said without pecans would be fine and was offered free fresh fruit for my trouble. I thought that would be great. After picking up the order, not only was there no order of fresh fruit but, my eggs were not scrambled well.
- Rating 1.03/26/18This was the worst experience I have had at any Denny’s. The food was so bad that I hesitate to eat there again. The Philly cheesesteak sandwich was mostly cheese sauce, the meat was fatty and rubbery and hard to chew. The bourbon chicken dinner was disappointing. The menu says it has fajita mix and grilled mushrooms. In fact, I paid extra for extra mushrooms and fajita mix as offered on the mobile ordering app. All I got was two pieces of chicken on roasted potatoes with a pile of broccoli. No mushrooms, no fajita mix. This was worse than disappointing.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything is perfect. But they forgot one item of my order.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Long wait, wrong order, rude people.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible service. Placed my order online, got there 20 minutes later when it was suppose to be ready. They told me my food wasn’t ready and it might be another 10 minutes and I ended waiting an extra 30 minutes. So by the time I got home my food was cold and I couldn’t enjoy it.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My request for special instructions was not followed & a side order was missing.