Denny’s E. Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Main St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/25/18I ordered my egg sunny side up. The egg was overcooked, it was almost fried hard, the yoke was not runny at all.
- Rating 5.08/29/18To go order was quick and ready by the time i walked through the door.
- Rating 5.08/1/18In general, no complaints. The food is always ready for pickup in a timely fashion, food is prepped as requested. One small issue is that there always seems to be something missing from the bag - whether it's creamer, syrup, sugar, ketchup, or cutlery... it's always something. Of course, I'm an adult and I'm not completely devoid of the sense to just have these things around... so it hasn't been a dealbreaking thus far, just a little irritating.Response from Denny's8/2/18Jacob I will be sure to get a handle on this issue. Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 5.07/16/18I love the Barstow Main Street Denny's. I order from there about once a week. The food is always good and ready for pick up when I get there. I would highly recommend this restaurant.
- Rating 5.07/13/18Food was hot and ready when I arrived to pick it up. I would highly recommend the Barstow Denny's on Main Street. I order every week and have never been disappointed.
- Rating 4.07/11/18The Cooks at this E Main location in Barstow CA. Since I was picking up, I didn't want the chips to get soggy. So, in the notes I put for them to not put the toppings on the chips. They were nice and bagged everything separately, which was awesome. But, the chips were over cooked.
- Rating 5.06/27/18The order was ready for pick up when I arrived. Everything was packed neatly and all condiments and accessories were supplied. The food was hot and tasted amazing. I would highly recommend this Denny's and will surely order from there again.
- Rating 3.04/16/18I think on my last order I should have a complimentary meal considering g my steak was no t how I order it broccoli was freezen and ect
- Rating 4.03/26/18Nice and clean. Lately I've been doing online ordering due to my job, but the food is always good and I never have the wait
- Rating 5.02/27/18Very easy to order online and was ready to pick up when I got there only wish that you guys delivered but thank you food was delicious as always definitely recommend
- Rating 3.01/17/18Ehh
- Rating 1.01/10/18I ordered, and was charged for, tortillas and extra mushrooms. My brother had to walk back in to the restaurant to ask for the tortillas. After the cook gave the waitress a hard time he finally supplied them. I never did get the mushrooms that I paid for. I have told everyone that I know about my bad experience and that they need to be careful that they don't get ripped off too. Use Denny's to go at your own risk.Response from Denny's1/11/18HI Hayden, I looked at all my transactions for January 10th and I couldn't find any food order that resembled your complaint! Maybe you went to a different location? Thank you for your feed back though.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Good food and good service. If there ever is a problem, they fix it immediately.
- Rating 1.010/3/17I didn’t like the pancakes , it was too burnt .. the biscuits & gravy was barely warm
- Rating 4.08/31/17Quick friendly service 24 hours a day
- Rating 5.08/23/17Great atmosphere and the employees are friendly