Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19There is a server here by the name of Raquel (I think that's her name, Short grey hair). She always remembers me, even after months. Remembers my regular order and even remember my weird requests (like side of salsa and no bag). She is a true asset to this location in particular. My office is in between this location and another Denny's. I choose this location specifically because of her service.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Perfect
- Rating 3.09/21/18I waited along time for my food and my order was wrong . Manager was very nice and helped me get the correct food
- Rating 1.09/10/18No customer service and extremely long wait
- Rating 4.08/15/18We go every weekend love the food. Services depends on the waitress we get. I have requested a waiter at time but sometime they tell me I can’t choose.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Place is clean and food is good
- Rating 3.06/20/18The hostess was nice. Everyone else, ignored me while I stood under the designated area to pick up my food. Apparently my food was given to someone else but luckily he was still there chatting with a worker at the restaurant. I was missing my grits for my breakfast platter. Will be the last time I go.
- Rating 5.04/7/18It was perfecto.
- Rating 1.04/3/18It is upsetting that I could never get my order complete. I am always missing something & my food always arrives cold.
- Rating 4.03/27/18The food was yummy but there was a mix up with my order. I think there is a flaw with the app as I did not get eggs with my order. Otherwise service was good and food was good.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Did not have my full order....they were not picking up the phone when I was calling to make them aware that my order was not complete when they finally picked up the phone they placed me on hold 3 times for a long period of time upon each wait.
- Rating 1.03/6/18It is very upsetting when I can't seem to get good service from this restaurant.
The first time I ordered from here, the restaurant forgot half my order & refused to fix the problem.
This time I was given an estimated time of 20 minutes & as soon as my payment was processed it changed to an hour. Giving me a false representation on the time frame bc I couldn't cancel my order after the payment was processed.
While I waited the hour for my food, I never received my food. I got it almost an hour after it was supposed to have arrived when I'm located 5 minutes from the restaurant. The worst part of this all was the cold stale food my family was forced to eat.
- Rating 2.02/21/18My food was cold
- Rating 1.01/31/18food was cold and soggy when I picked it up
- Rating 5.01/30/18Ok
- Rating 5.01/30/18Got my order right for was great.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I made my order online when I went to pick up not only was I missing my ham and cheese omelette when I asked for it the server didn't believe that I didn't get it and was kinda rude about it I asked if they would like to go thru my car and order to make sure I'm not lying or hiding it at the end they gave me my omlette
I got home to find out that now the omelette was burnt from the bottom and the rest of my order was cold
It's disappointing because I had just given you guys a good review about my return to Danny's after yet another previously bad expirance I guess it just depends when and who takes care of you
- Rating 5.01/23/18I ordered online after a really awful visit to another location and was not disappointed thanks to this location I will be coming bk to dennys
- Rating 5.01/17/18I've been to the Denny's in Lakewood on two occasions and the service has been prompt and the staff were quite friendly. I did not have any issues with my order and the food is great, as usual. Thanks, Denny's!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Awesome service. Everything was ready when I arrived to pick up. Dinner was delicious.