Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was ready on time and delicious
- Rating 3.010/2/17The food was pretty tasty but cold when I got it. I ordered online and came in to pick it up. When I got there I was told something I ordered was not available. The restaurant should have notified me by e-mail or phone to let me know the item was not available since this was an online order. denny's could definitely do better. The only reason they are getting 3 starts is because I think the online ordering process is easy and convienent.
- Rating 1.010/2/17I WENT TO YOUR LOCATION TO PLACE AN ORDER FRIDAY AND SOME PEOPLE CAME IN AFTER ME AND SHE SAT THEM, THEN OTHER PEOPLE CAME IN AND SHE SAT THEM, THEN SHE CAME BACK TO THE COUNTER WHERE I HAVE BEEN STANDING FOR SEVERAL MINUTES NOW TO PLACE MY ORDER AND A GUY WALKS UP AND HANDS HER IS CHECK AND SHE PROCEEDS TO HELP HIM, I ENDED UP WALKING OUT AFTER SHE DECIDED TO HELP 3 OTHER TRANSACTIONS EVEN THOUGH I WAS THERE BEFORE ALL OF THEM. AM NOT SURE I WILL COME BACK TO THAT LOCATION
- Rating 5.09/11/17Everything was perfect! Thank you
- Rating 1.08/28/17When I entered there was a long line and I went to the cashier to ask for an online pick up, she then stopped me and said give me a second. I then waited back in line for about 15 minutes. When I got to the front of the line I told her about the online pick up and she rudely said wrong line pointing and the online pick up place. I then walked over to the online pick up place and everyone was ignoring me. Once I said something really loud the cashier walks over and hands me the bag and walks away. When I get into the car I noticed there was no butter so I go back inside to the online pick up spot and the cashier says "can I help you?" And I told her there was not butter in my bag if I could have some. She then says I did put some in there but whatever here, and she dramatically scoops a lot of butter into a container, leaves it on the counter and leaves. It was so embarrassing not only for me but I had my little brother with me and he felt uncomfortable as well. I won't be returning to this location or ordering online.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I am still waiting for a refund for my drinks which were never delivered