Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lakewood Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/6/18It is very upsetting when I can't seem to get good service from this restaurant.
The first time I ordered from here, the restaurant forgot half my order & refused to fix the problem.
This time I was given an estimated time of 20 minutes & as soon as my payment was processed it changed to an hour. Giving me a false representation on the time frame bc I couldn't cancel my order after the payment was processed.
While I waited the hour for my food, I never received my food. I got it almost an hour after it was supposed to have arrived when I'm located 5 minutes from the restaurant. The worst part of this all was the cold stale food my family was forced to eat.
- Rating 2.02/21/18My food was cold
- Rating 1.01/31/18food was cold and soggy when I picked it up
- Rating 5.01/30/18Ok
- Rating 5.01/30/18Got my order right for was great.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I made my order online when I went to pick up not only was I missing my ham and cheese omelette when I asked for it the server didn't believe that I didn't get it and was kinda rude about it I asked if they would like to go thru my car and order to make sure I'm not lying or hiding it at the end they gave me my omlette
I got home to find out that now the omelette was burnt from the bottom and the rest of my order was cold
It's disappointing because I had just given you guys a good review about my return to Danny's after yet another previously bad expirance I guess it just depends when and who takes care of you
- Rating 5.01/23/18I ordered online after a really awful visit to another location and was not disappointed thanks to this location I will be coming bk to dennys
- Rating 5.01/17/18I've been to the Denny's in Lakewood on two occasions and the service has been prompt and the staff were quite friendly. I did not have any issues with my order and the food is great, as usual. Thanks, Denny's!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Awesome service. Everything was ready when I arrived to pick up. Dinner was delicious.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Hash browns were extremely well done, (unateabl) 2 of 3 sandwiches were crunchy one side and soggy on the other, the flavor of bread was best part of meal.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Order was missing a drink. Everything else was great.
- Rating 2.011/28/17order was not ready at the indicated order ready time...which was about 15-20 minutes after I ordered. Once I got there I had to wait an additional 10 minutes for them to figure it out. On top of that I ended up having to return because half my order was missing. So I had to wait another 10 minutes for that. By the time I got home my food was cold. Waste of time and money.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was ready on time and delicious
- Rating 3.010/2/17The food was pretty tasty but cold when I got it. I ordered online and came in to pick it up. When I got there I was told something I ordered was not available. The restaurant should have notified me by e-mail or phone to let me know the item was not available since this was an online order. denny's could definitely do better. The only reason they are getting 3 starts is because I think the online ordering process is easy and convienent.
- Rating 1.010/2/17I WENT TO YOUR LOCATION TO PLACE AN ORDER FRIDAY AND SOME PEOPLE CAME IN AFTER ME AND SHE SAT THEM, THEN OTHER PEOPLE CAME IN AND SHE SAT THEM, THEN SHE CAME BACK TO THE COUNTER WHERE I HAVE BEEN STANDING FOR SEVERAL MINUTES NOW TO PLACE MY ORDER AND A GUY WALKS UP AND HANDS HER IS CHECK AND SHE PROCEEDS TO HELP HIM, I ENDED UP WALKING OUT AFTER SHE DECIDED TO HELP 3 OTHER TRANSACTIONS EVEN THOUGH I WAS THERE BEFORE ALL OF THEM. AM NOT SURE I WILL COME BACK TO THAT LOCATION
- Rating 5.09/11/17Everything was perfect! Thank you
- Rating 1.08/28/17When I entered there was a long line and I went to the cashier to ask for an online pick up, she then stopped me and said give me a second. I then waited back in line for about 15 minutes. When I got to the front of the line I told her about the online pick up and she rudely said wrong line pointing and the online pick up place. I then walked over to the online pick up place and everyone was ignoring me. Once I said something really loud the cashier walks over and hands me the bag and walks away. When I get into the car I noticed there was no butter so I go back inside to the online pick up spot and the cashier says "can I help you?" And I told her there was not butter in my bag if I could have some. She then says I did put some in there but whatever here, and she dramatically scoops a lot of butter into a container, leaves it on the counter and leaves. It was so embarrassing not only for me but I had my little brother with me and he felt uncomfortable as well. I won't be returning to this location or ordering online.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I am still waiting for a refund for my drinks which were never delivered