For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rosecrans
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rosecrans
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/10/18Good job
- Rating 1.04/9/18Horribly made order
- Rating 1.04/3/18I ordered a Santa fe skillet with a side of avocado. When I received my order I didn't receive the avocado. When I called the restaurant i was told to "come pick up the avocado". That would defeat the purpose of ordering online. I want given an option to get refunded the avocado. Bad service if you ask me. I probably won't be eating at Denny's again let alone order from them online.
- Rating 2.03/26/18when I go my food the hashbrowns where old and some burn part hard to even eat
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great service
- Rating 5.02/27/18Our takeout order was cooked exactly as requested, including special instructions. The order was ready at the estimated time and the food was unpacked, reviewed and re-packed by the friendly server.
- Rating 5.02/22/18Every time I have ordered online I have driven up and picked up my meals without any hassle. Great Job!
- Rating 5.02/3/18Love Denny’s delivery!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great food, good value, ready on time per online order.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Fast & Friendly service !
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always get good service at any location
- Rating 1.01/17/18I already called and sent in a complaint. No one knew how the mobile app ordering worked with the free grand slam or when i would recieve my reward. They told me to call number and ask. Smh
- Rating 2.01/9/18Forgot pancakes which we were able to at the very least fix when I went to pick up the order, but the toast was forgotten. Online orders always seem to be haphazardly put together and little things are always forgotten, it makes me demotivated to order online again
- Rating 5.010/11/17This was the perfect experience from beginning to end. It was easy to view and select menu items. The order was ready when I got there. The staff member who served me was pleasant and polite. I really appreciated that he went over each of the items to insure everything was in the bag, including side bread and fixings. It makes me crazy to get home and find something is missing! To top it off, we enjoyed our meal too. I consider this really good service and I will absolutely repeat!
- Rating 4.09/12/17Waited longer than expected when picking up food.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service! Quick and good was warm!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Very good service
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great service and food!!