Denny’s N Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18I never received my order or a refund for the incomvience. It has now been a week and no one wants to accept responsibility.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The food was ok as other Denny's. The order was prepared on time (impressive). We passed by the town frequently and plan to do the online order more often based on this experience.
- Rating 5.07/4/18fantastic hamburger
- Rating 2.07/3/18At 11:30 AM, they were "out of brown rice" and there was no other gluten free alternative for my order. I agreed to replace brown rice with the veggie. However, they added very little veggie for that.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Whenever I order online the quantity and quality differs from how it is normally serve.Two time i order its a small portion compared when I order before.one time it looks overcooked.I guess when there's no tip given with online orders the service and product being served looses quality.The prices are too high so I expect good quantity and quality.Sometimes it feels like you're forced to tip because the cashier always remind you of the tip even if its just for to go.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Service is the best as always
- Rating 5.02/27/18Pleasant staff, efficient service without making me feel rushed, and excellent meal for a fair price.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Denny's is Amazing, Food is Bomb and this App just makes it easier all around!
- Rating 5.01/24/18Awesome sauce!!!
- Rating 5.01/24/18Excellent service, food done when I arrive to pick up. Just as I ordered it. Ordering online rocks!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always works for me
- Rating 3.012/12/17The Super Bird sandwich was nothing like it was pictured. Came basically as a grilled turkey cheese sandwich. Didn't pack the punch as expected or advertised.
- Rating 1.010/2/17After I placed the order online, I called to let them know I wanted my bacon well done. There was no answer. When I arrived to pick up my to go order, no one really knew what was going on. My food was sitting on top of the counter uncovered. When I got home the food was cold and there was no syrup or butter for my pancakes and the eggs had a funny smell. It would really be nice if your online ordering system had a place for notes.
- Rating 2.09/25/17I love Dennys and I’ve been testing out the app and seeing if it is easier or better than calling in to order. Sometimes its hard for others to understand one another on the phonr so I prefer the app. Ive used the app twice to order my first order came out correctly, thesecond time not so. My second time ordering I was missing alot of items from my order, the workers should always make sure that the order is correct before giving it to the customer. This is the only reason i give it 2 stars because I had to go back 2-3 times because the order was still not correct. I wouldnt let this experience stop me from going to Dennys though.