Denny’s W Donlon St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Donlon St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Donlon St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/10/18I've ordered online twice now and it seems to get worse. I ordered steak medium and grain rice, when i picked up my meal the steak was very well done and i had received rice pilaf instead of grain rice.
- Rating 3.011/18/18I ordered my food online and when i went to pick up my food i was basically ignored for about 10 minutes. One of the waitresses walked by me a couple of time with out saying a word to me. After the other waitress finally came over to help she didnt seem to happy and the food was just ok.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Usually the staff is great, but I made an online order this time & it was completely messed up. They said I could have it replaced the following day but when I called I was put on hold for over 10 minutes and had to hang up. I’ll still go to this Denny’s since the service is usually great, this time being the one exception.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Love the Denny's Blythe family!!! Always courteous and right on time!
- Rating 1.04/3/18They didn't have what i ordered, didn't call, i showed up and was told. I picked something else, they didn't have it. They substituted a third thing, when i looked at my order it was not what i recieved at dennys in Ely nv, i asked for a refund, they didn't know how since i ordered on line. Its going to take allot for me to go back, will have to be starving i think.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The food was good and ready to go when I got there
- Rating 4.01/17/18A good place to eat with the family
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love the online ap!
- Rating 5.012/5/17had a wonderful meal with the new pick up ordering......it was easy to order, pickup was ready when we walked in,,,,,,,,,,,,the portions were so big..........I had half of salad that evening and other half next day,,,my partner had the slam, eggs and bacon that night and the pancakes next morning,,,,,,,,,,,and a free whole pie lasted the 2 of us for several days,,,,,,actually 4 meals.... all this for under $22.....we are regular diners there but will try this again...........thanks
- Rating 5.010/17/17This place has great customer services and everyone is so polite nice caring and stays on top of there work
- Rating 5.010/2/17The food is always good, doesn't matter what I order, what time I order or if its to go or dine in. Thank you for the delicious food!
- Rating 5.09/16/17Great as always! Martin, Cecy and crew are the best! ~J & D
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent service and prompt and courteous