For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Orangethorpe
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Orangethorpe
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/5/17Na
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food and service was good. Thank you for making my last meal in California in a good one.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Confusion re my order. They seemed to not have any knowledge of it and it was not ready. They said they are still getting used to the system. Apologized, too k full responsibility and hoped I would try it again in the future.
- Rating 1.09/20/17I picked up my online order but didn't discover that Denny's did not have the orange juice that I ordered and paid for ($2.79 for the OJ) was not in the bag with my order until I was already at work. I assumed that everything that I ordered was in the bag that they gave me. I will not be ordering anything from Denny's again.
- Rating 5.08/17/17First time using online ordering, definitely won't be the last. The restaurant staff, service and food quality deserve 5 stars and beyond. Everything was delicious, hot, ready when requested, and exactly as ordered including a few minor special requests. The staff was very warm and friendly from when I arrived for my food and made sure I was completely satisfied before I left. The only thing I can think of as an opportunity but in no way reflects on the restaurant is I think the online ordering app can be a little better. I think the customization section should be a little more detailed (list all ingredients and let you select whether you want each item and if you want light or extra, notablyfor sandwiches and burgers) as right now it doesn't tell you exactly what is on each item and you're limited to 40 characters total for special requests. But beyond that, a great experience which I look forward to repeating often in the near future.