Denny’s W Alameda Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Alameda Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Alameda Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18First of all, I order using the Dennys app regularly. You don't need to ask for my feedback EVERY(!) time I order via the app. But I did want to say, aside from the usual "this particular Denny's is great", is that if you're looking for feedback for the app, overall it's amazing, but it's annoying to have to log in every time. Maybe allow for thumbprint/face recognition so it makes it I don't have to type my email and password every time. Just saying. Again, though, overall, I'm a fan of the app and this Denny's restaurant in particular.
- Rating 2.04/3/18I ordered the souther chicken slugger to go. When I got back home I noticed that there was no gravy on the chicken and biscuit.
The second part of my order was an order of mozzerella sticks, in which there was no marinara sauce included.
This is highly u satisfactory service considering there is supposed to be an employee who checks the orders for accuracy and quality assurance. There was definitely no quality assurance from this staff. Highly disappointed.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Consistently good food, sand friendly, attentive staff!
- Rating 3.03/6/18The pancakes were not completly cooked. They were still doughie on the inside. Everything else was ok. Not very warm when I got it home.
- Rating 5.02/27/18My order is always on time when I get there. The food 🥘 is always great 👍🏽
- Rating 1.02/27/18Worst experience I've ever had. The online system had my order scheduled for the next day and instead of helping me the manager , Saul, refused to help and told me I would have to pay again to get food. Will never return to a Dennys.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Food was ready right as i got there to pick it up. yummy as always. Would've rather had it delivered, but not for a delivery charge of $10+
- Rating 1.02/20/18Their customers service was horrible. They were giving my husband the wrong order . And he had to keep saying it was not his.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Since the first Time I ordered online and have picked up my order I have been impressed by the staff that works there. The food is always hot and ready. Thank You
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was ready quickly, and was packaged carefully. Plenty of syrup and butter for the kids' pancakes.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Food was warm enough. Tasted well enough. But it was sloppily put together and the delivery fee is exorbitant.
- Rating 5.012/12/17My food is always hot and ready when I pick up my online order
- Rating 5.012/5/17I love Denny's!! The food is always great is as is the service. The servers are courteous, professional and always have a smile on their face which makes me come back week after week.
There is no other hamburger like Denny's, always hand-made and juicy. The meat is quality and the portions of all selections are generous.
- Rating 5.011/28/17This Denny's location is my jam. They're always friendly and fast with my pickup order, even when it's super busy. And they've never gotten my order wrong, whether I phoned in an order or used the app.
- Rating 5.010/2/17very friendly personal, fast service, food I love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.09/5/17I love this Denny's in particular. I don't normally eat in, but I've been ordering by phone here off and on for years. They seem to be almost like a well-oiled machine *and* a family, which I imagine is pretty hard to pull off. It can get pretty hectic when I come in to pick up an order and see everyone calling out orders, and checking bags to make sure everything is in perfect order, but they're all doing it with respect and smiles and sometimes pats on the back. And they're always really friendly to me. I also love using the app, because it saves me time, and I can just pick up and take my food without stopping because I've already paid for everything. And I can make very specific choices on each piece of the order and there's no confusion like there can be over the phone. Nice work all around! Will probably do more ordering because of it all. :)