Denny’s North Hollywood Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Hollywood Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Hollywood Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Best service I have ever received.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great friendly people
- Rating 5.07/11/18Staff is always friendly and polite. Food was amazing and done well. Definitely will recommend this place and will be returning soon.
- Rating 1.07/4/18I love this Dennys but this time it was really unpleasant. Our waitress was really rude i dont know it was because of a language barrier her english was broken but she could have just spoke spanish to us as they usually do to us.. I dont think she understood what i was ordering and brought the wrong food then when i said this wasnt it she was like no this is what you ordered so I just took it and left it there.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service is slow in the weekends... they do their best but they seem short staffed. Wait time is increased Friday to Sunday.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I am a regular here multiple times a week and decided to try out the online ordering since I couldn't go in person. Wonderful experience and the food was great!
- Rating 1.03/29/18I ordered a milkshake and you delivered a LEMONADE?
Please credit my account back.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great Service
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great Staff
- Rating 5.012/5/17Prompt service
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great
- Rating 4.010/30/17Good service and the orders are always ready. Paper towel or napkins are missing though
- Rating 2.010/26/17Food was cold when I got it. But I still enjoyed it.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Food was good and delivery was timely, if you like Denny's food I would certainly recommend their delivery to your home.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Online menu is off from what they have in shelves. Asked for chicken sausage Pattie but none available. I waited an extra 15 minutes from the specified time of completion. Restraunt was busy so online ordering probably doesn't take walk in customers under it's time frame.
- Rating 1.09/13/17I recently ordered with Denny's online ordering. I was very disappointed with the time i had to wait to get my food. ORDER FOR PICKUP
Order ready at 10:14 AM, TODAY (SUNDAY, 9/10/2017). I didn't get my food until 10:35 am. The worst part was when I got home the food was luke warm at best. I have phone ordered before and the food came out faster and by the time I got home it was was still hot. Hopefully this helps
- Rating 5.09/9/17Those double cheeseburgers are mouth watering deliciousness! and you cant beat their hash browns. YUM!
- Rating 3.08/17/17Messed up on my Order
Didn't check before I left and two entrees where right and 3 where wrong