Denny’s North Hollywood Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Hollywood Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Hollywood Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19Always loved this location clean and great service
- Rating 2.010/30/18I stood at the counter waiting to be helped for more than 5 minutes since no one ever answers the phone in the morning when I order on my way to work. I had to place the order online and when I finished I was finally offered help and told “Good that’s better anyway” when I said I just finished ordering online
Almost empty restaurant and it took over 20min to get my omelette
- Rating 5.010/30/18Fast and convenient, food was ready as I arrived. Staff was accommodating and friendly.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Yum, just yum.
- Rating 2.010/4/18This is the 3rd time we order. Abd the 3rd time they had no idea what we where talking about when we arrived for pick up. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
- Rating 1.010/3/18Once again I waited 15 min after the estimate time when I got there the server didnt even go check on my order I understand shes by her self but its Sunday its busy it should be 2 hostess/ registers open I had to ask a second time so she could go get my take out order .. I order online to go in and out .... frustrated next review will be public in Google and yelp
- Rating 5.09/30/18Order was ready on time, accurate, was better than fast food take out nearby
- Rating 5.09/25/18Perfect Service!
- Rating 1.09/20/18Had to wait extra 15 min . Becuase they said it was been boxed which I call BS. I had to remind waitresses I was waiting still . I ask for an orange juice for waiting just got ignored.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Awesome, however I was at the Denny's on Lebanon Church Road - In west mifflin, PA. The server that gathered my order even double checked everything before giving it to me. It was great!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great food. Love it being delivered.
- Rating 5.08/2/18Order was prepared accurately and exactly as requested / special requests. Could have used some ranch dressing for the potato dogs. Repeat order feature is great for me to save time as we tend to have favorites. Will use again.
- Rating 3.07/24/18I arrived and had to wait about 10 minutes for my order. It seems like they don't like to prepare value menu items for to-go. My order included coffee and juice. They didn't prepare the coffee and juice. I returned and had to wait 10 more minutes for the coffee and juice. I arrived home and had to microwave my food.
- Rating 5.07/23/18I mainly go to pick up for lunch, so far the service has been great! Food is prepared ahead of schedule.. absolutely no complaints here.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Best service I have ever received.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great friendly people
- Rating 5.07/11/18Staff is always friendly and polite. Food was amazing and done well. Definitely will recommend this place and will be returning soon.
- Rating 1.07/4/18I love this Dennys but this time it was really unpleasant. Our waitress was really rude i dont know it was because of a language barrier her english was broken but she could have just spoke spanish to us as they usually do to us.. I dont think she understood what i was ordering and brought the wrong food then when i said this wasnt it she was like no this is what you ordered so I just took it and left it there.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service is slow in the weekends... they do their best but they seem short staffed. Wait time is increased Friday to Sunday.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I am a regular here multiple times a week and decided to try out the online ordering since I couldn't go in person. Wonderful experience and the food was great!