Denny’s Calimesa Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Calimesa Blvd
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Calimesa Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/18Attitude sucks here. I walk into pick up my food and the manager, didnt catch his name, says oh we aren't participating in that promotion and doesnt offer an alternative or solution and proceeds to say ya were trying to contact the owner to make sure. Why not have an answer when you start your day ?
- Rating 4.010/9/18We had a couple requests for changes that were perfectly done. They just forgot to give my husband the lemonade I ordered :(.
- Rating 5.010/4/18We frequently order take out from Denny's Restaurant in Calimesa. Their tasty food is always provided as ordered hot/cold (as is appropriate) and on time. The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. The order is double checked for completion and to make sure condiments are appropriate and included.
- Rating 3.010/3/18Breakfast slams were good and a good value. The only problem was I ordered online and when I got to the restaurant to pick it up, the waitress was very upset with me for ordering the Super Slam because, apparently, this particular Dennys does not still offer that. She was extremely upset about this, and let me know all about it. But she finally, begrudgingly, got my order. She made sure to let me know that the only reason they did my order was because I had done it online and already paid for it. As I was waiting for my food, I got to hear her complain to every other coworker about how she hates the online ordering and they can't get anything right. Not exactly the kind of customer service that makes me want to be a repeat customer.