Denny’s Calimesa Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Calimesa Blvd
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Calimesa Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/18Attitude sucks here. I walk into pick up my food and the manager, didnt catch his name, says oh we aren't participating in that promotion and doesnt offer an alternative or solution and proceeds to say ya were trying to contact the owner to make sure. Why not have an answer when you start your day ?
- Rating 4.010/9/18We had a couple requests for changes that were perfectly done. They just forgot to give my husband the lemonade I ordered :(.
- Rating 5.010/4/18We frequently order take out from Denny's Restaurant in Calimesa. Their tasty food is always provided as ordered hot/cold (as is appropriate) and on time. The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. The order is double checked for completion and to make sure condiments are appropriate and included.
- Rating 3.010/3/18Breakfast slams were good and a good value. The only problem was I ordered online and when I got to the restaurant to pick it up, the waitress was very upset with me for ordering the Super Slam because, apparently, this particular Dennys does not still offer that. She was extremely upset about this, and let me know all about it. But she finally, begrudgingly, got my order. She made sure to let me know that the only reason they did my order was because I had done it online and already paid for it. As I was waiting for my food, I got to hear her complain to every other coworker about how she hates the online ordering and they can't get anything right. Not exactly the kind of customer service that makes me want to be a repeat customer.