Denny’s E Dailey Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Dailey Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Dailey Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18The delivery was so fast and everything was hot and yummy!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Wow! I couldn’t believe what a wonderful meal I was provided with. I stopped going to Denny’s because the food had gone downhill, but decided to give it another try. I’m sure glad I did! I ordered breakfast for dinner and everything was cooked PERFECTLY, including my eggs! My friend I couldn’t get over how fluffy the pancakes were. We’ll definitely be returning very soon!
- Rating 5.010/3/18I have ordered online pick-up orders a few times and they always have my order ready in the estimated time and the food is Just as good as when I eat in.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great food & service.. thank you..
- Rating 5.07/3/18Service was fast and friendly. Thank you for making it convenient :)
- Rating 3.05/14/18I ordered and paid for extra mushrooms on my skillet, when I got home I found there were no mushrooms. I'm sure they would have made it right, but by then I wasn't about to go back for mushrooms. Also, when I walked in to pick up one of the people said my name before I told them who I was. I just said yes and took the food. I could have been anybody. That's why the website should let you pay at Denny's if you're picking up.
- Rating 5.04/17/18This Denny’s is the best.. great tasting food and fantastic service.
- Rating 5.03/27/18I love the Value menu and ordering online. It is extremely simple and when you pick it up it's right and fresh and hot. Just as great as when I walk in. Great Job Dennys
- Rating 1.03/26/18Terrible service. Placed an online order for delivery. Delivery was an option online. After placing the order I called to confirm my order could be delivered and no answer. Called multiple times. Finally after an hour of calling, we drove there to see what was going on, the employees had no idea delivered was a service offered by your business. Food was cold obviously. Very unprofessional.
- Rating 1.03/10/18This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with Denny’s. We mobile ordered 2 desserts that said it would take 20 minutes. We waited for 30 minutes, went in to get it and they couldn’t even find the order. They finally got someone who could look it up and said we had to wait some more. It was 10 minutes later and I called to check on it but they couldn’t find t again. They hadn’t even started making it. I just wanted a refund and they said I had to go through customer service. I will never go to this Denny’s again. They’re always understaffed and the food takes forever to be served.