Denny’s S Bascom Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Bascom Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Bascom Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/4/18I love itResponse from Denny's4/9/18Thank you! :)
- Rating 5.03/16/18loved itResponse from Denny's3/20/18Thank you Iveeth. We hope you come again!
- Rating 5.01/31/18Food was amazing and ready by the time I got to the restaurant! One of the easiest applications to navigate and order food On from my experience. #Yummy!
- Rating 5.012/6/17Very friendly staff. Quick and attentive
- Rating 1.010/26/17I’ve been waiting for 40 minuets
- Rating 1.09/11/17Hello, I have ordered many times from this location and most of the time no complaints, but this order they forgot my eggs and the hashbrowns were not made to the order which was not crispy and they forgot the butter and jelly.
Normally the order is made right, they missed it this time!