Denny’s S Bascom Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Bascom Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Bascom Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19Everything was perfect 👌
- Rating 5.03/15/19The staff were very friendly and professional.
The food was delicious. Everyone absolutely loved it.
Was ready when I arrived to pick it up.
- Rating 1.012/25/18I did not receive my meal because they couldn't deliver to me after I ordered and paid online. Please do not submit this on a public review. I like Denny's. This was a one-off experience.
- Rating 4.09/21/18Ordering and paying online was easy. Our food was ready to be picked up in the amount of time quoted (20 minutes) and this was a Saturday night. The quality of the food was as expected and I would consider getting food here again in the future.Response from Denny's9/21/18Thank you, James, for the review. We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 5.08/29/18loved the food
- Rating 1.07/16/18The takeout order I received was incomplete and I only realized once I reached home.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I love dining at this Denny's. The staff is very friendly and welcoming!
- Rating 1.06/26/18My food wasn't ready. I had to leave and was late for work. Worked all night with only peanut butter and crackers.
- Rating 5.04/4/18I love itResponse from Denny's4/9/18Thank you! :)
- Rating 5.03/16/18loved itResponse from Denny's3/20/18Thank you Iveeth. We hope you come again!
- Rating 5.01/31/18Food was amazing and ready by the time I got to the restaurant! One of the easiest applications to navigate and order food On from my experience. #Yummy!
- Rating 5.012/6/17Very friendly staff. Quick and attentive
- Rating 1.010/26/17I’ve been waiting for 40 minuets
- Rating 1.09/11/17Hello, I have ordered many times from this location and most of the time no complaints, but this order they forgot my eggs and the hashbrowns were not made to the order which was not crispy and they forgot the butter and jelly.
Normally the order is made right, they missed it this time!