Denny’s W. Soledad Canyon Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Soledad Canyon Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Soledad Canyon Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food was good. The chicken was a little dry. The portion was not as much as I remember. I don’t know why the onion rings was not part of the options and the fries had an extra charge. These are the reasons why I didn’t give 5 stars. Will try again next time. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Placed a to-go order. Once the order was placed the time of pick was provided. I had to be at work way before pick up time so I called and asked to cancel my order. The person who answered said my order has already started and will be ready in 5 minutes. And it was. Excellent service!
- Rating 2.07/11/18The food was always cold ! My kids loves Denny’s . But it took a hour longer than what the expected delivery time was.
- Rating 1.05/14/18Horrible customer service!!! As they have refused to refund my money for an order that I couldn't pick up because I didn't bring my ID which was not mentioned anywhere on my email confirmation of my order that I needed to bring an ID.
- Rating 5.04/3/18We love ordering at Canyon Country. We get a ton of great food for less the the price of pizza. We have only had one or two issues and they have always corrected the problem. Cooks are always spot on and everyone is so friendly when we pick up. We order at least once a week.
- Rating 3.03/19/18I love dennys...however the online page defaulted to other location. Hostess said "happens alot".. so food was cold and had to drive 5 miles out of my way, due to its was paid for. Not really impressed
- Rating 5.02/20/18The waitress there that always helps me is extremely nice and accomodating.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Really good service...
- Rating 3.09/12/17I ordered online because I wanted food without sitting in the restaurant so I thought it would be the the same right , Wrong ! I ordered 2 skillets and they were the size of a lil bowl, so not worth the price , you would think it would have the same portion, I always go for skillet but DO NOT ORDER ONLINE For pick up
They really made me upset when I opened it , if I had notice at store I would have asked for a refund I know dam well you ripping people off
- Rating 3.09/5/17This service/app is great I think. Compare to the fast food places for burgers you win for taste and quality. It's a bit on the expensive side for a family of four. I got to the store 5 minutes early. No one acknowledge me and I had to make myself known. Food was packed well with all the items that I needed. Thank you.