Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/18/18My muffin was extremely burnt and the ranch I asked for was not in the bag. Cant forget the hashbrowns were cold as ice.
- Rating 5.012/4/18got so full from eating those pancakes ate it for breakfast for 2 days
- Rating 1.011/28/18We used to get all of our deliveries from another Denny's and everything was great. Ever since we have been forced to get our deliveries from this Denny's, food is terrible! My order has shown up wrong every single time. My food is cold & soggy. There's always something missing as well. Don't order your food from this Denny's! You will definitely be disappointed.
- Rating 5.011/6/18This restaurant is outstanding. Great food, dynamite staff and fast service. Always enjoy brining my family here.
- Rating 2.011/6/18The salad was good, however they gave me the wrong dressing and forgot the croutons. Also, I ordered for pickup at 12:30 pm and it wasn't ready until close to 12:50.
- Rating 3.010/30/18I normally order for my local Denny's, but the last couple times I went online the website directed me to this one. I have done two orders from the Carmichael Denny's. One came correct. The other both of our orders were completely wrong and there was food missing. So, I guess so far I give them a 50/50
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great service great food
- Rating 5.09/25/18This Denny's location has the best customer services. Ordering to do or dining in, they give great services.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Food was delicious, fast n friendly service
- Rating 2.09/21/18My food was not ready when I arrived. I waited an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Then i was asked what did you order. I had to tell them my order all over again. No apology for my wait.Then when I received my order I was still missing an item. Had to drive back to fix it. I waited an additional 5 plus minutes for the missing item. The rest of the food was cold. But the overall taste of the food was delicious. Except my bacon wasn't cooked thoroughly it was still partially raw. So why did I wait so long for a item that wasn't cooked enough. The guy apologized for my item that was missing.
- Rating 1.09/20/18If I could leave zero stars I would!
- Rating 2.09/13/18I did not receive the cheesecake I ordered and paid for. BUMMER!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Always ready and always delicious!
- Rating 2.09/5/18The food was ok. Not great. I haven’t been to Denny’s in years. It used to be so much better and the portions were much larger.
- Rating 1.08/14/18That was good with the french fries and a milkshake Burger was was burnt my husband Burger have bacon he don't eat pork and the nachos was not right so hopefully you get this message y'all should do something for us for getting crappy food I never got crappy food at Denny's so this time thank you
- Rating 3.07/31/18The food here is always good, but the service times for the evening are very long. I ordered food to go via the app, and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the restaurant shortly before this, and had to wait an additional 45 minutes for my food. Over an hour for a to go order is far too long.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I have always had great food served in a timely manor..with smiling faces.. Love my Denny..
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good service. I will just like to have a separate line for online order. That way I don’t wait in the same line for people who are trying to get sitted. Thanks
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service, friendly staff.
- Rating 5.04/8/185 star rating is for the terrific, hard-working staff!