Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/17/19I ordered online by my mistake I chose to pick and wanted delivery. When I realized this, I call the store they said they could not hep me. I had no way to get there. I was charged anyway could not find a way online to change the order and there number was only contact info.
lost my money
- Rating 3.03/22/19Food was great, there just wasn't no condiments in our bag.
- Rating 5.03/14/19Great job guys
- Rating 2.012/18/18My muffin was extremely burnt and the ranch I asked for was not in the bag. Cant forget the hashbrowns were cold as ice.
- Rating 5.012/4/18got so full from eating those pancakes ate it for breakfast for 2 days
- Rating 1.011/28/18We used to get all of our deliveries from another Denny's and everything was great. Ever since we have been forced to get our deliveries from this Denny's, food is terrible! My order has shown up wrong every single time. My food is cold & soggy. There's always something missing as well. Don't order your food from this Denny's! You will definitely be disappointed.
- Rating 5.011/6/18This restaurant is outstanding. Great food, dynamite staff and fast service. Always enjoy brining my family here.
- Rating 2.011/6/18The salad was good, however they gave me the wrong dressing and forgot the croutons. Also, I ordered for pickup at 12:30 pm and it wasn't ready until close to 12:50.
- Rating 3.010/30/18I normally order for my local Denny's, but the last couple times I went online the website directed me to this one. I have done two orders from the Carmichael Denny's. One came correct. The other both of our orders were completely wrong and there was food missing. So, I guess so far I give them a 50/50
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great service great food
- Rating 5.09/25/18This Denny's location has the best customer services. Ordering to do or dining in, they give great services.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Food was delicious, fast n friendly service
- Rating 2.09/21/18My food was not ready when I arrived. I waited an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Then i was asked what did you order. I had to tell them my order all over again. No apology for my wait.Then when I received my order I was still missing an item. Had to drive back to fix it. I waited an additional 5 plus minutes for the missing item. The rest of the food was cold. But the overall taste of the food was delicious. Except my bacon wasn't cooked thoroughly it was still partially raw. So why did I wait so long for a item that wasn't cooked enough. The guy apologized for my item that was missing.
- Rating 1.09/20/18If I could leave zero stars I would!
- Rating 2.09/13/18I did not receive the cheesecake I ordered and paid for. BUMMER!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Always ready and always delicious!
- Rating 2.09/5/18The food was ok. Not great. I haven’t been to Denny’s in years. It used to be so much better and the portions were much larger.
- Rating 1.08/14/18That was good with the french fries and a milkshake Burger was was burnt my husband Burger have bacon he don't eat pork and the nachos was not right so hopefully you get this message y'all should do something for us for getting crappy food I never got crappy food at Denny's so this time thank you
- Rating 3.07/31/18The food here is always good, but the service times for the evening are very long. I ordered food to go via the app, and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the restaurant shortly before this, and had to wait an additional 45 minutes for my food. Over an hour for a to go order is far too long.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I have always had great food served in a timely manor..with smiling faces.. Love my Denny..