Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fair Oaks Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service, friendly staff.
- Rating 5.04/8/185 star rating is for the terrific, hard-working staff!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Sometimes my orders and not accurately prepared. Like my muffins are burnt or eggs are.
- Rating 3.03/19/18The food was not warm and not very well put together no utensils giving and no salt and pepper.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Not sure if I like this, Every time my food is cold and I arrive before pick up. Last order I had to tell the girl my order she was missing my drinks smh. Then got all the way home and no syrup.
- Rating 4.03/3/18Good
- Rating 4.02/8/18Staff is great!
- Rating 5.01/27/18Food waa great so was the service
- Rating 5.01/19/18An excellent experience. Food was ready on arrival. Everything freshly made too.
I will do the online ordering again soon.
- Rating 4.01/17/18I wait too long to get given my order when I arrive to pick it up. There should be a deadicated pick up section in the store
- Rating 5.012/27/17I ordered a skillet and it was still hot when I got home.
It appeared that the server was alone on duty, but he was responsive to me when I walked in and very pleasant. I live nearby, and can say for sure that I will visit this Denny's again.
- Rating 2.012/5/17I ordered a burger without a bun stating in the special instructions "no bun please, allergic to gluten", but ended up receiving the bun anyways, which meant that they did not read the instructions. I also ordered the Eggs in a Basket "as is" but I was completely missing the hash browns that were stated on the order. I called and spoke to Tanya, but she could offer no remedy to the situation except to remake the order; the only problem was that we were already all the way home and would not be able to make it back to the diner. I just hope that the team pays more attention to notes from now on for online orders.
- Rating 1.09/11/17I didn't receive my shrimp my steak was dry very disappointed...
- Rating 5.08/22/17Great service and staff members are very nice.
- Rating 2.08/22/17Food was sitting on the counter in a plastic bag when I arrived 1 minutes after I was quoted. When I got it to the car to transfer it to an insulated bag, it was stone cold. If there’s no warming cabinet to keep the food hot, or insulated box or alike, this program will never gain traction. No one wants cold food.