Denny’s Carson Plaza Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Carson Plaza Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Carson Plaza Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/20/18Overall the food was good but my order took almost 30 min from when it was submitted when estimated showed 20.
- Rating 5.01/27/18good food
- Rating 5.01/18/18Excellenct Service!
- Rating 1.01/9/18The food arrived cold and the driver didn’t even wanna get off his car to drop it off, I had to walk outside to get it, bad service
- Rating 3.012/5/17The food itself was good, but I was disappointed in how they handled an issue of running out of the promotional free whole pie flavor I wanted. I wanted Pumpkin Pie, but all they had was Pecan, so they said they'd make a note that they owe me one, but I don't know if they will honor it as they left me no instruction as to how to get it when they have it. I also asked if they could simply cancel or comp the appitizers I ordered to unlock it since the price would have been the same and I only ordered them to qualify for the Free Whole Pumpkin Pie. I used their Denny's On Demand ordering app and I am wary to use it again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great customer service and good food
- Rating 3.011/28/17My last visit they forgot my toast and drinks.
- Rating 2.010/10/17They did not begin to prepare the food until I arrived
- Rating 2.010/2/17I ordered my food online. When I went to picked up my food, I didn't get my food as the estimated time stated I would have it ready. Also, I added special instructions for my order which were not followed such as no bacon on my salad and ranch dressing instead of Caesar dressing.
- Rating 2.09/25/17It wasn't a good day this day they were really busy and kind of unorganized, they need a separate line for online orders I stood there as the three hostesses took walk in person's to be seated and took people that paid their bills first although I was standing there patiently waiting and my order was sitting on the counter all along.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food was packed very well online ordering was easy and new pancakes are fantastic
- Rating 4.09/5/17Online ordering makes taking food out so much easier
- Rating 1.09/5/17The order took 30 minutes longer than estimated. When we called the restaurant, the lady that answered had no idea about the order, argued that it could only be placed through UberEats even though we kept telling her that it was done through Dennys.com. It is evident from her arguments (not conversation) that she's unaware of the service provided. Additional training should be provided to staff.
- Rating 1.08/15/17Worst Denny's I have ever been to. Ordered 5 Grand Slam breakfast plates 45 minutes before I needed to pick them up. Arrived 10 minutes after my pick up time to hear from the female employee that I was too early and it wasn't ready yet. I said ok and proceeded to wait. During my wait this particular employee abd another employee named Michael or Mike would not stop arguing over what seemed like every little thing. I finally got my food, left to my work and come to dind out was shorted one breakfast and 2 others were wrong. I immediately called back to the Dennys and spoke with this Michael/Mike guy (who was very hesitant to give his name for some reason) after I explained what was wrong with the order he proceeds to ask me rudely, "well what do you want me to do about it?!" At this point I just hang up the phone in disgust. Needless to say I will never set foot in this Dennys ever again and will make sure that everyone I know or asks about this Dennys is told they should save their money and time and choose another restaurant.