Denny’s Carson Plaza Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Carson Plaza Dr
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Carson Plaza Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/10/17They did not begin to prepare the food until I arrived
- Rating 2.010/2/17I ordered my food online. When I went to picked up my food, I didn't get my food as the estimated time stated I would have it ready. Also, I added special instructions for my order which were not followed such as no bacon on my salad and ranch dressing instead of Caesar dressing.
- Rating 2.09/25/17It wasn't a good day this day they were really busy and kind of unorganized, they need a separate line for online orders I stood there as the three hostesses took walk in person's to be seated and took people that paid their bills first although I was standing there patiently waiting and my order was sitting on the counter all along.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food was packed very well online ordering was easy and new pancakes are fantastic
- Rating 1.08/15/17Worst Denny's I have ever been to. Ordered 5 Grand Slam breakfast plates 45 minutes before I needed to pick them up. Arrived 10 minutes after my pick up time to hear from the female employee that I was too early and it wasn't ready yet. I said ok and proceeded to wait. During my wait this particular employee abd another employee named Michael or Mike would not stop arguing over what seemed like every little thing. I finally got my food, left to my work and come to dind out was shorted one breakfast and 2 others were wrong. I immediately called back to the Dennys and spoke with this Michael/Mike guy (who was very hesitant to give his name for some reason) after I explained what was wrong with the order he proceeds to ask me rudely, "well what do you want me to do about it?!" At this point I just hang up the phone in disgust. Needless to say I will never set foot in this Dennys ever again and will make sure that everyone I know or asks about this Dennys is told they should save their money and time and choose another restaurant.