Denny’s Hwy 111
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 111
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 111
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/18I was excited that I could have a complete turkey dinner right after work, without cooking and cleaning up. When I got home, I opened my to go order and was very disappointed. A teaspoonful of gravy on the turkey, barely any vegetables and NO cranberry sauce. NOT as pictured nor described. So last thing is to call and drive back. Just will not order from here again.Response from Denny's11/29/18Hi Carlene,
We deeply apologize your to go order was not as pictured. I will be forwarding your review to the manager to make sure proper procedures are being followed. Thank you for letting us know.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I always try to find a quiet spot in the back, order my favorite and get great service. Thanks
- Rating 5.012/27/17My friends and family love it here! Erika and Daniela always do a great job. They are always helpful ,great suggestions,considerate and just nice to everyone.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Dear NULL?
Great personable e-mail message greeting.
FIVE STAR rating applies to:
Marketing: ONE STAR
Someone's asleep at the switch. Also, web site hangs when attempting to order. WAKE UP.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great service, very fast pickup.