Denny’s Herndon Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Herndon Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Herndon Rd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/10/19I ordered and paid online. Said 20 minute wait for food. Got there 26 minutes later just to find out my food was given away to the wrong person. Had to wait another 10 before food was ready. Then when I got home, the scrambled eggs looked runny. The hash browns were almost burnt to a crisp. And the bacon was just eh. Sloppy service, SLOPPY MEAL. PISSED OFF THAT I PAID ALMOST $10 for a less than crappy meal.
- Rating 4.06/3/19Good food good service thanks
- Rating 4.04/3/19Great food and to go service
- Rating 5.012/11/18Great fast service
- Rating 3.011/6/18Ordered Online, Food was Accurate, but the desert wasn’t. Missing topping. Food wasn’t worth the price, because it was too greasy
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great and fast service
- Rating 3.08/22/18I've been doing Denny's to go for a while ..always great service..but this time was the worst service..I got there right on time.. waited 20 minutes for my Denny's to go my food was cold when I got home.. was really disappointed
- Rating 5.07/31/18I loved the convenience of eating out but being able to do it at home. The person picking up the food for me decided to get fast food for themselves from another place, when they picked up our stuff from Denny's he said i waited longer at the fast food place for his 2 burgers then he did with Denny's. I just walked in Denny's and it was ready.
- Rating 4.07/31/18The food was good but there should be more options as when customizing your own plate and have strawberries and vanilla cream in panckakes
- Rating 5.07/23/18My order was correct, good was hot and friendly service.
- Rating 1.07/11/18I am so disappointed that I used your online delivery service. Apparently you work with DoorDash and they were rude when they forgot my drinks. I then called Denny’s and you wouldn’t provide me with a refund. DoorDash wouldn’t either, I’ll never go back to another Denny’s again. Too bad I couldn’t submit this with no stars.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Even though the restaurant was busy, our order was ready. My only complaint would be that the eggs weren't cooked properly. We ordered over hard and some were way over cooked and some were under cooked. Overall it was good. Would order again.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Perfect
- Rating 4.03/1/18Good
- Rating 3.02/27/18I love dennys to go..but this last time they forgot 3 meals my order..had to go back n show them..they did fix it asap
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was perfect
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service! Fast and easy! Customer service when picking up is friendly..i love dennys to go because sometimes you want to eat good food but dont have time to go out!
- Rating 5.012/19/17The service was fast and efficient even though they were packed with people waiting. Food was good and hot.
- Rating 2.012/6/17The food was somewhat cold
- Rating 3.011/29/17They forgot the utensils