Denny’s Manzanita Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Manzanita Court
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Manzanita Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/4/18First time for online ordering. I give it a 7/10... I was easy and quick but lacked customization. I couldn't leave instructions that I like my hashbrowns well done or that I wanted all sausage instead of 2 + 2. Maybe I missed something? Food and service was good.
- Rating 1.011/30/18The service was terrible, I ordered a thanksgiving meal online for delivery from Denny's. The order was never sent out for delivery, finally an hour after it was supposed to be delivered I called and found out it was just sitting there for an hour. Upon visiting the location the manager informed us that they had just started using a third party service for delivery and it had some 'kinks'. So no one called to let me know my food wasn't being delivered, they just assumed that I didn't want the $50 dollars in food I payed for. I wasn't refunded the cost of delivery or the tip I paid for the driver instead the manager said he wasn't able to authorize the refund and said he would contact me when he could, he has not. The broccoli was inedible, everything was cold, and even though the site said it fed 4 to 5 people the amount of food was just enough for two people with a small snack left over. I am very disappointed with the food, the service, and how the manager handled the situation. Will not be ordering or eating here again.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I waited for a unreasonable amount of tine and the workers were very short and pushy. And my order was incorrect
- Rating 5.011/10/18Customer service is great
- Rating 1.010/4/18My boyfriend and I ordered two meals online, around 9:30 at night, I was hangry. We arrived right on time and then was told that the food will be done shortly, no biggie.
There was another customer that ordered online and was handed their food almost right after we arrived. We were told to wait a minute and then overheard the waitress mention that she gave the previous customer our food. So, we were told that we have to wait so the cook could remake the burger.
As a current barista, I’ve been taught to make it right for the customer. And, I’ve done what she has done, I’ve passed out the wrong drink. But, like I said, make it right. I don’t make the customer (the order I passed out) pay for their drink because I was the one that made the inconvenient mistake. But this waitress didn’t have the same thought. We weren’t offered a drink for the inconvenience, we weren’t offered a refund of any sort for her mistake, she didn’t think what she did was wrong. She didn’t even give us our food once it was done, she had the cook hand it to us, because she was embarrassed. I love Denny’s. But, I don’t appreciate her service and how unfortunate of an experience she created.
- Rating 5.010/3/18We have enjoyed every order-to-go that we've had from Denny's Chico!
- Rating 1.08/8/18I got this survey 18 times
- Rating 1.08/7/18I've ordered online 3 times, and my order has been wrong EVERY time.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The staff is always polite and happy to be helping me. My food is always delicious and warm when I pick it up. Thank you so much for always treating me like I am important.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I had not been to Denny's in quite a long time. I was delighted to see healthy meal choices on the menu as well as some indulgent choices. I was happy to see that each menu item listed a total calorie count and that the menu had low fat, senior citizen and vegiterian sections. The meals I had there were delicious, beautifuly presented and look very appitizing. The service was outstanding too! I was very pleased.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I didn't have to wait long to get my food.
- Rating 2.01/17/18Service was ok but I got there early and My food was cold and under cooked . They really need to take there time and cook things right
- Rating 5.010/26/17The food was great!!
- Rating 5.08/29/17Thank you to the friendly, cheerful staff! We love Denny's, especially after a hectic day of traveling.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Easy to use app, good food!
- Rating 5.08/18/17Awesome thank you for turtle sundaes
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great service, good food! Perfect location if you're staying at one of the many nearby hotels.