Denny’s Fairfield Ranch Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fairfield Ranch Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fairfield Ranch Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18I ordered delivery directly from the Dennys app and received a confirmation email and scheduled delivery time. Then once thr delivery didnt show i tried calling the Dennys over and over and no one answered. After an hour went by a dennys employee called me to state they dont deliver and they couldnt help with reimbursement because there was no manager on duty. Very very very bad experience all the way around. I suggest updating your Dennys app with correct delivery options.
- Rating 3.012/4/18My order wasn't ready had to wait an extra 15mins for my order
- Rating 5.011/29/18All my guest enjoyed every bite of the delicious Turkey dinner we ordered for take out on Thanksgiving Day. If I had known dinner could be so easy to "prepare " with Denny's I would have planned doing this years ago. Thanks for making my family dinner as a senior citizen, less stressful but just as tasty as if I prepared it.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent!
- Rating 5.09/5/18I 've been going to this location to pickup breakfast on the weekends since God knows when and I have to say the service has been wonderful. Will be back there again this weekend!!!
- Rating 5.08/14/18My husband and i come every week... the weekend morning staff / manager is very wonderful and always remember us.. the weekday evening staff seems a little grumpy but that's all right ill stilll return. The only dennys in the pomona/chino area I will go.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Typically pretty quick and friendly service; don't always get the order 100% correct but no one does and they are willing to help you if you ask and have a little patience. I mean after all we are all only human.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good service!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Consistently good food at a reasonable price. And for seniors, a 15% discount! Also, a compliment to Omar, who I believe to be the night manager, always nice to see him. Goes out of his way to come talk to us, and just does a great job there! Thanks!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Very Fast!!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Friendly staff. Fast service.
- Rating 1.03/19/18The food is great. The online ordering system is not. I marked 15% for a tip and the amount went through as $300. The store woud/could not cancel the order and so now I am involved in a major undertaking with my bank to get this corrected. I think the store could have done it. Also, a $10.95 delivery fee is way too much.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Online order was excellent and provided a time when the order is ready.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Service was quick, the server and host were friendly, and the food was delicious and a great value..
- Rating 5.012/19/17Good customer service
- Rating 5.011/28/17I ordered Turkey dinners for our Plant employees working on the holiday online. I accidently entered 8am instead of pm for the night shift . I called corporate and a very nice lady went above and beyond to call the restaurant manager. They corrected the time and the employees picked up the floor without any problem.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Just want to say how great Omar is at the Chino Hills(Fairfield Ranch) location. My wife and I go there frequently and he is usually there. Always really nice and recognizes us. Always good service no matter how busy and works hard to keep things running smoothly! 👍👍👍
- Rating 5.08/21/17We are very happy with the online ordering options for Denny's. We have ordered twice in the last week and everything is working properly and the orders have been correct. We use this option because my brother has cancer and cannot eat at the restaurant. He loves Denny's and we appreciate this option.
The Rogers Family