Denny’s Central Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Central Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Central Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/18/18The fries were cold and the bread was too hard.
- Rating 1.011/14/18Worst first time online order experience. I waited 15 min before going in as the app suggested approximate time for the order to be ready which is a reasonable wait time for a dennys. When I got there they told me it would be an extra 15 min. I waited the full half hour and when I went in it took them long to approach me and only until then they barely started getting my food together when i saw my food boxed at the window for quite a few minutes.
The restaurant seemed just a tad busy since the host pointed out everyone came at once and got behind which I understand it happens. I hope the manager of this store sees my reviews and talks to his staff about TEAMWORK!!! I saw no urgency in any of the staff while people were on the waiting list with plenty of dirty tables and OPEN tables. No one even bothered to help the person hosting up front package my food that was doing multiple split checks that took her forever which was not her fault. I recently moved to the area and LOVE dennys, second time being here and from the looks of it service lacks plenty. I will give the restaurant a few more tries in hope's of receiving better service, but I do hope the manager speaks to staff about TEAMWORK. For both online orders and restaurant costumer service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was delicious & takeout did not take long at all.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Exceptional service with an on-line order. Manager went above and beyond expectations to make things right.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Ordered online and everything was great. Are food was cooked perfectly and ready on time. Good Job everyone!
- Rating 5.09/20/18Website was a little wonky, but I don't blame the location for that. I got my order fast and was treated well with great customer service. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 5.08/28/18The speed of service is great. I have ordered online a couple times and I love it. Great job Chino Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/14/18THANK YOU !
- Rating 5.07/16/18Love eating at Denny's in Chino, CA. Sometimes we do take-out. They have great service.
- Rating 4.07/1/18Every thing is good except food not so hot thanks
- Rating 5.06/27/18Fast service, accurate online ordering and great friendly staff !!!! Keep up the great work !!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Love the pancakes from Denny's!!
- Rating 3.06/26/18received the incorrect order, I specifically asked for scrambled eggs and did not receive, Francesca had accidentally given out my order to a different lady. And it took 40 extra minutes then when the app verified it’d be ready by.
- Rating 1.06/19/18Did a mobile order, order indicated it would be ready in 20 mintues. I arrived 25 minutes after ordering and order was not ready and was almost about to be made. I asked if I could cancel because I only had a few minutes for break and then was told, "Oh i'm sorry we're already bagging it, it'll be right out." I waited an additional 15-20 minutes, meanwhile the line was piling up and there was no attendant at the front. I could see servers noticing the line of people coming in and people wanting to pay but no one was bothering to help. When I received my order and eggs were fried when I had ordered over easy... no yolk :(
- Rating 1.03/22/18Its was okay, the biscuit and gravy wasnt cooked all the way, bread was hard to bite into. Never had a problem before
- Rating 4.03/14/18I would have given 5 stars because the great the service was and how fast they took care of me. But the parking that was asssing for pick irse was full by people eating at the location and that made my experience not good since had to park 4 rows away from location. So the commodity of picking up super fast as advertise was lacking on this part.
- Rating 3.03/8/18The waitress who helped me was rude. But the food was still good.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food was cold when it arrived at my home. Estimated time for the food to be ready was 20 mins, from the time it was ordered. I arrived to pickup the food exactly 20 mins. and noticed it had been sitting in the counter, not sure for how long. My home is 6 mins. away from the restaurant; I don’t think the food should have cooled in six mins. Food from any other fast food arrives warmer than how it arrived from Denny’s
- Rating 1.02/27/18Bad service!! I order online and when i got there my food was ready but i was missing a stack of pancakes so they just put my food in the table and went back to ask them about the other stack so they took like 20 mins more for a stack of pancake so all together it took like 40 mins and when i got home all my food was cold my hashbrown were really cold
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service! Was told my online order would ready in 20 min, it took almost an hour. Food was cold, our order wasn't even correct. Ordered breakfast and didn't get condiments for pancakes. Called to speak to a manager about food and service and all they could say was "sorry we were busy", they wouldn't even replace our food that was missing. Wasted almost $50! Will not be returning!