Denny’s Central Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Central Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Central Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/22/18Its was okay, the biscuit and gravy wasnt cooked all the way, bread was hard to bite into. Never had a problem before
- Rating 4.03/14/18I would have given 5 stars because the great the service was and how fast they took care of me. But the parking that was asssing for pick irse was full by people eating at the location and that made my experience not good since had to park 4 rows away from location. So the commodity of picking up super fast as advertise was lacking on this part.
- Rating 3.03/8/18The waitress who helped me was rude. But the food was still good.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food was cold when it arrived at my home. Estimated time for the food to be ready was 20 mins, from the time it was ordered. I arrived to pickup the food exactly 20 mins. and noticed it had been sitting in the counter, not sure for how long. My home is 6 mins. away from the restaurant; I don’t think the food should have cooled in six mins. Food from any other fast food arrives warmer than how it arrived from Denny’s
- Rating 1.02/27/18Bad service!! I order online and when i got there my food was ready but i was missing a stack of pancakes so they just put my food in the table and went back to ask them about the other stack so they took like 20 mins more for a stack of pancake so all together it took like 40 mins and when i got home all my food was cold my hashbrown were really cold
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service! Was told my online order would ready in 20 min, it took almost an hour. Food was cold, our order wasn't even correct. Ordered breakfast and didn't get condiments for pancakes. Called to speak to a manager about food and service and all they could say was "sorry we were busy", they wouldn't even replace our food that was missing. Wasted almost $50! Will not be returning!
- Rating 5.01/7/18Ok
- Rating 1.01/2/18My experience wasnt great. I ordered the kids pancake dinner and had no syrup with the order so my daughter had to eat dry pancakes. I ordered a chicken strip dinner and one of 4 strips was entirely breading, zero chicken in it. An entire meal was forgotten so while I waited on it to be prepared the rest of our food was getting ice cold. The woman working the front complained about management the entire time and made a comment about the kitchen staff being angry they had to make the forgotten food. Not a good experience at all. I will not go back.
- Rating 5.012/27/17The crispy chicken cobb salad we ordered was great. The only thing we would still like to see with the salad is the garlic bread we use to get. The free pecan pie was very good also. Thanks.
- Rating 4.011/29/17Each time I order from Denny's it is great whether it is eggs and bacon or dinner. I want to speak exceptionally of the turkey dinner; it was great and plenty food. I didn't even have to cook for Thanksgiving.
Thank you Denny's for constant good food.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great service
- Rating 4.010/27/17great food, 4 stars